Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jump iT! is Going to Need Some Love and Support  (Read 361 times)
Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Hola everyone - I hate to have to ask for help but I really have to. The Jump iT! server is currently running at $50.00 USD a month... in 3 weeks I am moving and money is going to basically be nonexistant and probably pretty rough for the next couple of months. I'm looking for anyone who would like to go in on the monthly cost with me (praying for halvsies) or hell anything.

If I cant find anyone interested I always figure out a way to pay the bills... but I'm really hoping someone is sitting at their computer thinking "I've always wanted to co-own jump it!"

So yeah please get in touch with me asap if you are intestered or if you have a buddy who dreams of being a server co-owner.

---------------------------

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

img  rush
The best NA server around.

Offline  Savory
Maggot

It is pretty awesome.  If I have internet where I'm moving to I'll probably chip in in a couple weeks.

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

I had a job interview today and think it went well. If I get the job I'll have mo' money than I know what to do with and will gladly pay for half (or more) of jump it. Will know in a couple weeks.

---------------------------

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC