Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New times don't upload  (Read 1431 times)
Offline  clf
Maggot

I have improved my previous time on jump_quba course 1 on two different occasions and none of the new times got uploaded. The same happened for jump_annex too.

I have also seen the wrong time got uploaded for some players. Ironhawk beat the number 1 time on jump_littleman blue1, but his time is 2:02.

Fly

Safe Word: Banana
I run this shit
For Cranck:

Times that this report is based on are verbatim in the DB, which means its on the submitting side.

---------------------------
▮ TF2Jump.com Owner, Developer
▮ iT Lead Administrator

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
i've found a very small bug, which might've caused this
and sent the serveradmins the fixed version,

After they've uploaded it, tell me if the problem is still there if you notice it again, plz (cos i'm not sure that was the actual bug making it not work)

Offline  clf
Maggot

The problem is still there.

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
fuck... :(

pff.... i'll... try and find it...

Soldier

m3thskiLL
ya im getting this too, well i noticed my time on quba was 2 seconds off and it didnt save a soldier time on drexen and 3 demo times on endurance

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
fixed and sent plugin to admins

Soldier

m3thskiLL
my times still get lost a lot, the server crashes or something and they dont get saved. im not sure what you can do about that... is it possible to have them save immediately instead of on mapchange? it just lost my quba 3 time//

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
well if the server crashes it won't upload, no

as for real-time updating, maybe in the future, if i can work out some magical way to make it detect how long before it needs to update something to connect to it, without knowing it'll have to update it by then in the first place... :S

well.. or... ahwell.. in any case it won't be done quickly
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 06:39:51 AM by CrancK »

Soldier

m3thskiLL
kk

img  rush
You can use KeyValues, or maybe just a plain text file, and have it upload the data when the map changes, and it won't be lost when the SERVER RESTARTS EVERY MORNING, or when it actually crashes. <-- This speaks for Jump IT ONLY.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC