Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pole Position  (Read 1523 times)
Fly

Safe Word: Banana
I run this shit
The pole on aznbob bonus is positioned so that it can be hit without finishing the jump.  (You can rub against the wall at the end at it counts.)

---------------------------
▮ TF2Jump.com Owner, Developer
▮ iT Lead Administrator

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
damn, i thought i fixed that when raiin said the same thing  :o

will move it further down the side... or maybe just make the trigger smaller

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Found out earlier that on Kilo (the hard course) you can beat the first jump then reset the timer from the bottom of the inside of the tower thing that you jump up, basically skipping the first jump time wise.  Not much of a advantage if you can do that jump every time but it still lets you cheat and improve your time so i thought I'd report it.

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
ok, any idea where i could place that pole while still keeping it obvious to be for hard course... like behind it against the rock wall maybe good?

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

I was just thinking it could be moved forward a little bit so that you can't touch it through the wall, but on the rock wall could be better since since it's not as in the way, it just might be harder to spot.  Didn't mention before but you have to do a jump to touch it through the wall since you end up being underground so it's even less of a help than i thought.  Hard to explain it completely in words, but moving it back just a little bit should fix it.

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
The yucca end is also possible to touch without finishing the jump, maybe put it after tele?

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

so uhh the adventure (expert course, course 4) pole is placed so that you can touch it through the wall on the 4 or 5th jump (the one after you go down the glass tube.  Walk over by the corner with the glass and the wall and it will start, cutting off the first 4 jumps completely.  If you move it out of that corner that should get it fixed.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC