Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: POV and STV HELP!  (Read 176 times)
Maggot

I notice that for alle's speedrun for stage 1, I can see his items (miscs, and hat) show up in the video. So I'm assuming they will show in the demos as well. Is there any way I can make the items show up? It doesn't seem to happen to my demos. Hopefully I'll get some helps. Thank you!

Offline  alle
Soldier

gayyst
I notice that for alle's speedrun for stage 1, I can see his items (miscs, and hat) show up in the video. So I'm assuming they will show in the demos as well. Is there any way I can make the items show up? It doesn't seem to happen to my demos. Hopefully I'll get some helps. Thank you!

im 90% sure that its random whether they show up or not :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

---------------------------
rip2pac4lyf

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube

im 90% random  that its sure weather they show up or not  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Rocketeer

I also never had them show up when I record a demo of myself. And so far I haven't figured out why. And people don't seem to know why.
I do however see my stuff when I recorded something online. But offline, I don't see my hats and miscs.

I think you'll just have to live with it.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 06:50:12 AM by Dr. Heinz »

---------------------------

Maggot

Best regards for the feedbacks from alle, xdias, and Dr. Heinz. I guess i'll just pray for luck that it will show up sometimes in my demos :3.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC