Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Friendly Hello  (Read 324 times)
Offline  Vexon
Maggot

Hey everybody, Vexon here. Just thought I'd finally get on the forums and say hello! I've been jumping for a good while now, and I think it's about time I hopped on the forums and became a part of this wonderful community. I love playing on the iT servers, and love playing with the people in them as well. You guys have a great bunch of people in your servers, and playing with you all makes jumping even that much more fun! I think it's pretty awesome how friendly everyone is, and how you guys are always willing to help people who suck...like me.

The way you guys manage your servers is awesome as well. I never really run into any problem players, and when I do, the issue is resolved immediately. The servers run a smooth rotation, and the variety of maps in them is amazing. Like I said before, I've been jumping for a while now, but I still feel like I play a new map every day. Props to you map makers for making so many fun maps to play, you guys are doing great!

Anyways, just thought I'd drop by and say a quick hello and a thanks to you guys for doing such a great job with your servers! I'll see you guys on the servers, and I look forward to meeting more of you in the future!

Happy jumping!

---------------------------

Rocketeer

Hello  :P

Fly

Hi
Hey Vex

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

Maggot

:> hi

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Welcome and thank you for the kind words  :D

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  snufkin
Soldier

hurtme -9999999
yo sup

Offline  Vexon
Maggot

I have a feeling I know what you're trying to say here...

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC