Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Collab 2  (Read 180 times)
Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
Hey!

So there's been a while since jump_collab was released and I've been thinking about starting up a second, and now there seem to be some interest in it.

The process would be similiar to last time, as in creating jumps and sending them to Drexen. But it's prolly not going to be a competition (ie no moneys since I'm poor), just a genuine work-together-kinda thing.

I was thinking it to be another soldier map, but maybe an alternative demo course could be made if you guys should want to make a map for demos. Old unused jumps will likely be fine to send, but imo they should be somewhat detailed or polished in design.

Anyway, if there's enough of you interested I'll start this up more serious and we'll make a map. So go ahead and post in this thread if you want to make a few jumps or have an opinion about how this collab should be done. Ciao!

Offline  Guyyst
Fly

Good idea, too lazy to make an entire map myself but one jump wont take that much effort

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
after beginnings plz

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
after beginnings plz

Ofc. Was thinking it to be done around mid january or so.

Maggot

just teach me to map  8)

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
Can we make the skill curve not completely retarded this time? (see: exilenpals) I'd be willing to submit multiple easier jumps, if anything just to give this map more play time on servers (see again: exilenpals). Also Drexen if you could post a vmf that has all the global entities that would be cool

Offline  The BQE
Soldier

Fly

Hi
I could probably make a jump and maybe the spawn or something.

Rocketman

Bringing 300% more gayjump to a collab near you.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC