Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: downward wallpogo into upward wallpogo and vice versa  (Read 158 times)
Offline  snufkin
Soldier

hurtme -9999999
can someone explain which keys I should be pressing for wallpogos where you have to go up and down. I'm stuck on jump 5 of the d course in 4starters and I can barely make any progress. how do you control your height? I can only ever seem to go up or down, not at a set level.

EDIT: um I just did jump 5, but I think it was luck.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 05:22:27 AM by snufkin »

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
I just tap d while holding w. It depends alot on where you aim though, if you're on one wall and have a steady descend you can easily just move your crosshair a tiny bit to your left and start ascending.

TF2 Jumping | Wallpogo Tutorial

Offline  The BQE
Soldier

If you're aiming slightly left and slightly up (as you would for a wall climb), the later after the rocket hits the wall that you press D, the more your movement is translated left (and slightly away from the wall) rather than up.

If you're aiming more forward, the later you press D the more your movement is translated outward rather than staying in place and falling slightly.

Though I will also add, you can down pogo without aiming totally forward.  Really depends on where you aim vertically and when you press D. 

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC