Forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Bball iT - Thats right... bball.  (Read 6358 times)
Offline  mixup
Maggot

I don't think playing in cevo that long ago means much of anything anymore considering how much the game has changed. The last time I saw you play was with some mediocre open team? Calling yourself a veteran and saying you have invite friends doesn't mean much of anything when the other person does too ZzZ

Having invite people on your friends list doesn't mean anything when you don't know them at all. I can invite carnage, enigma and everyone else but that doesn't mean anything zzzz

I have actually played with and talked with the invite guys ALL the time back in the days. And i mentioned cevo 1 just to prove to june how long i've been in the scene compared to him. And actually playing invite back in the cevo days is an accomplishment. Lot of people from the old cevo-P days still play to this day like moose, dummy, gyggly, enigma. I mean once again, that's like saying " damn michael jordan, you played back in the basketball days when basketball was shit compared to how it is now so that means you suck bro ". Cmon man, people get old and don't play anymore, doesn't mean they were never good.

The point being that june and half the other jumpers who play comp are actually friends with invite players, who actually adds invite players just to have them on friends outside of shitty pubstars ?_?

The basketball analogy is terrible on a side note. Tf2's metagame has changed completely whereas basketball has stayed the same. Maybe if you were comparing basketball now to somebody who played basketball the first year that it existed it would make sense but as is it isn't analogous at all. As for offering to scrim anybody I never saw that offer and if you still think you could play at a high level on an alt then I invite you to do so and prove me wrong instead of trying to use veteran claims that really do nothing for you. Being involved with the history of a game and actually being influential/good at it are 2 different things. Makes about as much sense as saying Klare knows all about jumping therefore she is really good at it.

You really need to stop being so angry @ videogames LoL

Basketball has evolved since MJ has played are you crazy? Do you even watch basketball? If anything, nothing has changed in COMP tf2 except strategy and the player. Where as in basketball new forms of dribbling and the way shots are made are completely different then how they used to be.

I don't make claims, i have the facts to prove it. I have said what teams i have been on that have made at least top 4 in comp. So i dont get where you are saying i have nothing to back it up and that being in the history versus being good are 2 different things. And the challenge to june remark was made in a pro comp forum on another website.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 03:30:13 PM by mixup »

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Video Maker Extraordinaire
You called me a terrible soldier, therefore I am bad.
You called yourself "not bad", therefore you are good.
Good > bad
mixup > me

I don't know how else to explain it, you clearly did imply that you are better than me and I'm awaiting any sort of proof of it. Also I still don't know how I'm not even "relevant in TF2" and you are when you have no proof of any accomplishments and nobody knows or likes you. To me it still looks like you're pulling the names of old players and teams out of your ass to try and impress us.

Edit: So you have posted teams and some minor accomplishments, I missed that. But really, who cares? That was a long time ago, you seem to be missing the fact that everyone else has moved on and nobody looks at winning cevo or beating pagoda as an accomplishment anymore, try winning ESEA - I or doing soar flawlessly.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 03:35:41 PM by dellort »

Offline  June
Maggot

And what matters is comp and just like June you haven't accomplished anything there as well.

lol

Ya I thought it was pretty funny WL's stint in comp for some open team that didn't do anything lol

Yeah because rage and terror didn't win open?

Oh and I was playing in 08-09, won UGC with the mathackers and then played with the former business time players in open.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 03:39:27 PM by June »

Offline  mixup
Maggot

And what matters is comp and just like June you haven't accomplished anything there as well.

lol

Ya I thought it was pretty funny WL's stint in comp for some open team that didn't do anything lol

Yeah because rage and terror didn't win open?

Oh and I was playing in 08-09, won UGC with the mathackers and then played with the former business time players in open.

watch out UGC folks. brb asking people about june. results - shitty player. gg

Offline  mixup
Maggot

You called me a terrible soldier, therefore I am bad.
You called yourself "not bad", therefore you are good.
Good > bad
mixup > me

I don't know how else to explain it, you clearly did imply that you are better than me and I'm awaiting any sort of proof of it. Also I still don't know how I'm not even "relevant in TF2" and you are when you have no proof of any accomplishments and nobody knows or likes you. To me it still looks like you're pulling the names of old players and teams out of your ass to try and impress us.

Edit: So you have posted teams and some minor accomplishments, I missed that. But really, who cares? That was a long time ago, you seem to be missing the fact that everyone else has moved on and nobody looks at winning cevo or beating pagoda as an accomplishment anymore, try winning ESEA - I or doing soar flawlessly.

I called you terrible at the game. And i said quoting you from what you said in IRC " you are bad compared to the really pro jumpers aka raiin, WL, kapo ETC". I don't care about jumping, what part of that do you not understand?

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
How about this - you are all terrific tf2 players and wonderful members of this community, and you have officially destroyed our loving bball thread. Locking topic and i hope you all have a nice day.

Dont bring this shit to irc either thank you.

---------------------------

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Oh and dont start a new thread. Take it to PM's or something for fucks sake.

---------------------------

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

+1

too much rage here

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC