Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: new C-tap script  (Read 832 times)
Fly

life aint all, sunshine and rainbows
basically whatever key you want to press for c-tap replace it with "mouse5"

EDIT
Ok so i looked at the code and some c-tap i see what you mean by it not being possible without a "wait" commade in there so i believe it is now fixed (i tested it and it worked)

Code: [Select]
alias +duckAttackJump "+duck;wait 8;-duck;wait 4;+jump;+attack;wait 20;-attack;+duck;wait 2;-duckAttackJump"
alias -duckAttackJump "-jump;-duck"
bind mouse5 +duckAttackJump

since im just a beginner at scripting anyone can edit the script and post it in the comments and explain what the change is, like i said it's just a basic script

ps--- dont forget to put "exec <whatever you named the script>" in the console
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 09:40:12 AM by CL4P-TP Steward Bot »

---------------------------
Intel(R)Celeron(R)CPUG550 @ 2.60 GHz --- 12.0 GB RAM
Asus NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 2GB Graphics Card
x64 Bit

Offline  Aurora
Soldier

Now alle can be good at jumping with this

Offline  alle
Soldier

gayyst
Now alle can be good at jumping with this

you wanna fucking go right now?

rip2pac4lyf

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

OK, am I retarded or missing something? Because that "c-tap script" looks to me like it just automates doing a basic crouching rocket jump with one button instead of three, and that's not even remotely the same thing as a ctap. I wouldn't think scripting a ctap would be possible without the wait command you can't use without sv_cheats.

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Video Maker Extraordinaire
OK, am I retarded or missing something? Because that "c-tap script" looks to me like it just automates doing a basic crouching rocket jump with one button instead of three, and that's not even remotely the same thing as a ctap. I wouldn't think scripting a ctap would be possible without the wait command you can't use without sv_cheats.

You can always script the commands using your keyboard/mouse software if it allows for timed macros.

Fly

Hi
Uhh... This isn't even a ctap script...

Soldier

Hi
Fail.

Hi

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
wrong

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Fly

wrong
i did say im new to scripting and this helps me with ctapping if you'd like you can make a modification to it to help you
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 09:14:21 AM by CL4P-TP Steward Bot »

x64 Bit

Fly

since im just a beginner at scripting anyone can edit the script and post it in the comments and explain what the change is, like i said it's just a basic script

GUYS READ THIS BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING

x64 Bit

Rocketman

Note: When using wait commands, it is server tick rate and fps dependant. What works for one person won't work for another, so this may or may not work.  Best way to ctap is to just learn to ctap instead of trying to rely on a crutch script.

Fly

Note: When using wait commands, it is server tick rate and fps dependant. What works for one person won't work for another, so this may or may not work.  Best way to ctap is to just learn to ctap instead of trying to rely on a crutch script.

almost all rocket jumps are ping dependent when a ping of 100+ is in place its almost impossible to rocket jump

x64 Bit

Rocketman

almost all rocket jumps are ping dependent when a ping of 100+ is in place its almost impossible to rocket jump

Server tick rate (66tick vs 100tick) and FPS (frames per second) was what I said. Not ping dependant. If you send the same order of keys at 250 ping, you'll get the same effect as if you sent them at 25 ping.

Fly

close enough ;)

x64 Bit

Offline  The BQE
Soldier

ORLY

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC