Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: What's a jump map that you think will never be Flawlessed?  (Read 724 times)
Offline  hobbes
Maggot

I know technically ANY map can be flawlessed...but is there one in particular that stands out as one that you feel is almost impossible?

Offline  alle
Soldier

gayyst
beef backwards

---------------------------
rip2pac4lyf

Soldier

sync

Rocketman

squared

Fly

Hi
Impossible maps:

jump_alle
jump_rush
jump_beef

Easy maps:

jump_squared
jump_sync
jump_baqu
jump_collab

Soldier

Hi

Hi

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
silly (last jump never done yet afaik), rvr (too many jumps likely), aando (too many jumps likely)

Rocketeer

maps crank has made

Offline  adrian
Fly

last jump of silly being...?

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
rvr (too many jumps likely), aando (too many jumps likely)

actually I think those would be pretty easy if you go by the definition of "flawless" as being no-fails. It's just all ground/wall pogo, if there were air pogos that'd be a different story.

Soldier

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
last of silly being the jumpoff->wall -> strafe -> skip/speedshot -> slide -> rocket on wall/slide -> pogo up -> wall -> strafe -> pogo -> triple/double -> hole -> strafe

as for rvr and aando, sure aando at the very least is mostly normal pogo, and rvr doesn't have superhard shit, but no one has flawlessed them so far, and i still doubt (m)any people will be able to no-fail through 45 to 60 jumps

(however, i'd be happy to be wrong and see someone do a flawless of them (since silly 2nd and rvr 1st and 2nd courses aren't on vid yet ^^))
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 12:46:18 AM by CrancK »

Maggot

Sync will never be flawless'd, and to my knowledge nobody has beaten squared yet  Edgebug will be impossible to flawless, and rebound would be pretty damn hard to pull off, same with soar.  Then you have maps that are simply too big for a flawless run, like 4starters or collab, not to mention scorpion.

Offline  The BQE
Soldier

Sync will never be flawless'd, and to my knowledge nobody has beaten squared yet  Edgebug will be impossible to flawless, and rebound would be pretty damn hard to pull off, same with soar.  Then you have maps that are simply too big for a flawless run, like 4starters or collab, not to mention scorpion.

What's this about Rebound not being flawlessed?

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC