Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Looking for some clips/demos  (Read 188 times)
Offline  muselk
Maggot

Heyo, not sure if this is really the proper thread for this but Ill move it if so.

Basically I want to put together a short movie with simple editing with clips that arnt from jump maps, but real stock/custom maps (payload, cp, koth ect).

If the clip doesn't need regen, awesome, if it does, that still cool.

The video will have some really simple editing and im hoping to keep it all pretty clean.
If you wanna submit a clip just post a demo file with the tick count where the jump happens and ill take a look.

I dont know if Ill really get any submissions from here, Im already talking with a few other jumpers, but the more people I can get involved the better!

Maggot

what is it random. whats the genre in other words

Offline  muselk
Maggot

Its basically looking to showcase jumps done in stock/common custom maps in tf2.

Rocketman

The problem with stock/common custom maps in tf2 is that there is rarely anything to do.  There are lots of chokes and flat areas, this leads to boring speedpogo into ramp slide clips on every map. Almost every clip looks similar unless someone finds something unique. Most people have worked these maps for years and really there just aren't any routes left.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC