Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: jump challenge map...  (Read 1008 times)
Soldier

So I was thinking the other day, would it be worth taking these jump challenges in the above thread and make an actual map out of them?

Let me know what you all think and why... Im not for saying i would commit to this, but something to think about at least and maybe somewhere to have newer maps coming out go with their jump ideas.

Maggot

hmm that would be interesting.

Why not?

---------------------------

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

I think that sounds like an awesome idea.  I would probably play the shit out of it.  I do hope it would be like Junk though in how you can select whatever jump you want at the beginning.

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
May i borrow your earpiece?

Good idea....but you mean make the actual jumps like they are? or make them only possible in the challenge way?

Soldier

my earpiece...?

well i guess for most of them it would be a slimmed down version of the challenge. some of them might be really hard to actually force ppl to do so maybe a little liberty on that would need to be taken, but generally ya that would be the idea

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
Cool then

Maggot

You aren't going to imagine this map into existance ::)... get your your lazy behinds and make it!!  :P

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
hhhnnnnnnngghh.. WANT.... hnnng.. map

Soldier

i gotta at least finish junk_b1 first :P

Soldier

I think that sounds like an awesome idea.  I would probably play the shit out of it.  I do hope it would be like Junk though in how you can select whatever jump you want at the beginning.

the junk beta will not have that.. that was just there so all the jumps could get proper testing without ppl ragequitting on the first hard jump since they were in no particular order

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC