Forums

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Movie Update  (Read 1908 times)
Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Video Maker Extraordinaire
I just finished recording the last jump for the movie so I can get to work on the editing now. The first song I'm using is
Stan SB - Tears in rain

I'm still deciding on a second song for it, any suggestions are welcome. Two songs that I thought might work are
Fort Minor - "Believe Me" Official Video HD
and
Freestylers - Cracks (Flux Pavilion Remix)

I may even use three it depends on the length of the movie. It would be great if you could say which song you'd prefer or post your own if you think you have something better. I'm just under 2 minutes into the movie so far, the intro takes up a lot of that though.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 06:43:39 PM by dellort »

Soldier

Very carefully
no fort minor please x_x

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
Agreed, no fort minor. The second song sounds nice though. Also, nice with an update, cheers for that 8]

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 12:49:41 AM by Hadokk »

Offline  mouse*
Maggot

oh cmon the soundtrack couldnt be miore overused ! really disappointed about that

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
I'm not really into this genres of music.
But i remember this one from a few years ago.
I think it also kinda fits the theme.

Bomfunk Mcs - Freestyler [Official Video] Small | Large

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
hahaha, boomfunk mcs :D loved that song so much when I was a kiddo.

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

oh cmon the soundtrack couldnt be miore overused ! really disappointed about that

I can't say I've ever seen any of those songs used in a movie before, links please?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 03:02:42 PM by dellort »

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

LuckyLuke recently used freestyler in one of his movies so I'm going to avoid that song. Maybe I should just use a second song from Stan SB?
Stan SB - Smudge
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 03:04:37 PM by dellort »

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
LuckyLuke recently used freestyler in one of his movies so I'm going to avoid that song.

What does that guy has to do with tf2jump? :p

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Most of the viewers will be competitive players, and a majority of them have seen his movie already. It wouldn't be good releasing a movie using the same song as a recent video most of the viewers have seen.

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
Most of the viewers will be competitive players, and a majority of them have seen his movie already. It wouldn't be good releasing a movie using the same song as a recent video most of the viewers have seen.

Fair enough....i guess

also, this

Infected Mushroom - I Wish (Original) Small | Large

and now i'm officially out of ideas

img  rush
Natasha Bedingfield - If You're Gonna Jump (Paul Oakenfold Remix) Small | Large

Soldier

m3thskiLL
i dont think it will be mostly competitive players??? but whatever...

infected mushroom is sick. buuut then again in Evolution trickjumping when the soldier says 'im deeply disturbed & im deeply unhappy' thats an infected mushroom song so we wouldve obviously copied it from them. obviously.

Soldier

m3thskiLL
i dont wanna rain on the parade that is drum n bass, i guess atleast its not pendulum with hold your color or one of their other 20 songs that sound exactly the same. or maybe bodies hit the floor. no wait i know! paul oakenfold. yea. i dont think ive ever heard ready steady go in a gaming video b4

Maggot

All 3 songs are good but if you're gonna put in fortminor, only put in the instrumentals. The song doesn't seem very fitting. Thanks for updating us!

Also, you should post your video on the Steam Forums once you're done with it :D

Edit:  also i agree with what wonders said . Paul Oakenfold has lots of good music that can really fit into the video.
@Wonders: Ready steady go was in a scout frag video. Can't remember which one off the top of my head.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 05:27:37 AM by Applejacks »

---------------------------

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC