Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BAN APPEAL  (Read 550 times)
Maggot

Got banned because of my spray showing a kid in a bikini.

THIS IS LEGAL ON USA AND SOUTH AMERICA, IT'S CALLED CHILD MODELING:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_modeling
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junior_idol

Also, the image was from the ACTRESS AND MODEL LauraB. She is a legal model, there is nothing illegal on my spray, i know this because I OWN THE RIGHTS OF THAT IMAGE IN MY COUNTRY, I'M A SUBSCRIBER OF THE MAGAZINE CANDYDOLL.

Come on, i'll not post my spray anymore on the server, please, let me play again. THE BAN WAS SO UNFARE.

I'm sorry about anything.

Infos:
| steamname: Amy Y.
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:27960721
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016187170
| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sentafria

« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 07:04:31 PM by sentafria »

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

I believe this person is the same one that caps points and pushes tp-all-to-jail buttons whenever they are on susurf.

---------------------------

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

Unfare bans are the worst bans.

Maggot

what the hell? are you serious? subscriber of candy doll? kid in bikini as a spray? your middlename is pedobear? you know you just literally said to public "Im fucking pedophile!"?

no seriously, how old are you and WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

nobody cares on the internet  if its legal or not, especially on the game servers, so you own the rights of Deal with it.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
I see nothing in that ban appeal that makes me want to unban you. You seem like a prick.

Lucky for you I wasnt the one who banned you so the choice to revoke the ban is not mine. I would suggest taking it down a notch - odds are you weren't banned for a spray. You were probably banned for being you.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  Shunix
Soldier

Awooooo!

Maggot

what the hell? are you serious? subscriber of candy doll? kid in bikini as a spray? your middlename is pedobear? you know you just literally said to public "Im fucking pedophile!"?

nobody cares on the internet  if its legal or not, especially on the game servers, so you own the rights of Deal with it.

I'm not a pedophile, oh my god... How can i be a pedo if i'm surrounded by childrens everyday and i never touched any of them? oh my god, i never touched a kid in my life and i never will, even if this is legal in my country when they are 12+ years old. I LOVE CHILDRENS AS A WHOLE, but not in the wrong way or the bad way, i'm like Michael Jackson, i'm a child in a man's body, i love them. I'M NOT A PEDO, PLEASE, THIS IS VERY OFFENSIVE TO ME.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 10:44:35 AM by sentafria »

Rocketman

Nobody called you a child molester, just a pedophile... which seems to be the case.

Maggot

Nobody called you a child molester, just a pedophile... which seems to be the case.

Oh my god... you should watch the movie "The Hunt" (Jagten), he tells a story of a man who loves children and is convicted as a pedophile but he is inoccent. DOnt call me a pedophille, i would never hurt a child, please, take michael jackson as a example too.
Sorry about my english, it's my 3 language.

info: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2106476/

Offline  Derpus
Maggot

Klare's Little Bitch

Oh my god... you should watch the movie "The Hunt" (Jagten), he tells a story of a man who loves children and is convicted as a pedophile but he is inoccent. DOnt call me a pedophille, i would never hurt a child, please, take michael jackson as a example too.

no one called you a pedophile scratch that you are a pedophile

but no one thinks you're a child molester
if you change your spray and don't talk about banging children again i'll consider it

another edit for clarity on why i banned you, i can't just "mute or gag" a spray, and while it's legal in america i do know some people who surf and where that is illegal (raffle, saxton, brits in general), and sometimes kids surf so it would be a problem if they or their parents saw that kind of thing. what you do in your spare time is fine, and usually a spray of a child is fine, but one like that just simple is a bit much. that being said just change your spray and try to chill out on bein a weirdo and you're unbanned

another edit because i wasn't implying saxton was a brit

yet another edit to be clear if it happens again i won't be so lenient
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 11:21:51 AM by Derpus »

the office: :>

Maggot

if you change your spray and don't talk about banging children again i'll consider it

another edit for clarity on why i banned you, i can't just "mute or gag" a spray, and while it's legal in america i do know some people who surf and where that is illegal (raffle, saxton, brits in general), and sometimes kids surf so it would be a problem if they or their parents saw that kind of thing. what you do in your spare time is fine, and usually a spray of a child is fine, but one like that just simple is a bit much. that being said just change your spray and try to chill out on bein a weirdo and you're unbanned

I understand, i'll be good. I'm sorry about this, i'm a good man from a good family.

Offline  Derpus
Maggot

Klare's Little Bitch

I understand, i'll be good. I'm sorry about this, i'm a good man from a good family.

that has nothing to do with it, i don't doubt you're a good loving person like everyone else that wasn't the issue. you're unbanned as of 12:30 pm thursday aug 22, 2013 let's hope it stays that way

the office: :>

Maggot

I'm not a pedophile, oh my god... How can i be a pedo if i'm surrounded by childrens everyday and i never touched any of them? oh my god, i never touched a kid in my life and i never will, even if this is legal in my country when they are 12+ years old. I LOVE CHILDRENS AS A WHOLE, but not in the wrong way or the bad way, i'm like Michael Jackson, i'm a child in a man's body, i love them. I'M NOT A PEDO, PLEASE, THIS IS VERY OFFENSIVE TO ME.

its good you like kids, but why in the hell are you searching kids in bikini? just tell me why?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB4-J_6ua1GDoD5LZsWEaWs_-VJgfg8wLtoS5Bybvor7OwkFRv8A

this is lauraB, which you mentioned, you are sick man

EDIT: i like how you know what is illegal and what is legal, like the thing with ages

the right word is suspicious, very suspicious ;)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 11:35:41 AM by dotdotdot »

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Locking this thread. We dont need to go down this road any further.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC