Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Leaderboards - jump_pushittothelimit  (Read 1793 times)
Offline  11
Fly

Jump Around!
Map needed for participation: http://forums.tf2jump.com/index.php/topic,2260.msg14562.html

Main rules:
  • you need a pov demo for proof, with tick in the filename
  • send demos to 'pittl.leaderboards@gmail.com' with your nickname, number of jumps and link to the demo (you can also post it in this thread, but it's preferable that you send them)
  • it's not necessary, but it'd make my life easier if you named demos with 'typeofjump_numberofjumps_tick_nick' (e.g. speedshots_120_20100_timescalingQuBA)
  • you need to do at least 2 of any jump in a row to get points for it and get on the leaderboards (e.g. you cant just do 1 edgebug or 1 doublecatch)

Jump specific rules:
  • all jumps - you cant start with a teledouble
  • all jumps - obviously, do in the intended way
  • doubles, triples - if you dont go over the wall, it doesnt disqualify you, but it also doesnt count towards the final score, basically the final score is what counter will say
  • cornerpogos - due to exploitability of the counter here, it'll be counted manually
  • speedshots - you can never stop, or your score will be disqualified(as in, you cant stand on the platform and jump to the next one)

There is a scoring system based on difficulty on the jump. You get:
  • 10   points for skip
  • 20   points for double
  • 30   points for skip2
  • 40   points for walljump
  • 50   points for bounce
  • 50   points for triple
  • 60   points for cornerpogo
  • 80   points for speedshot
  • 150 points for doublecatch
  • 250 points for edgebug

Leaderboard (overall points): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmXUdaWRoCLodEtYUHk4RW5FSnpmZjRzNnJsWFhYQ3c

TOP5:
OVERALL POINTS (empty atm)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
SKIPS (empty atm)
DOUBLES (empty atm)
SKIPS 2
WALLJUMPS
BOUNCES
TRIPLES
CORNERPOGO
SPEEDSHOTS
DOUBLECATCHES (empty atm)
EDGEBUGS (empty atm)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 10:47:36 AM by 11 »

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

Can you please just divide all the point scores by 10 to make things easier to read.

---------------------------

Offline  QuBA
Soldier

Can you please just divide all the point scores by 10 to make things easier to read.

Im pretty sure its a law of nature that score systems always have to use multiples of 10.

Offline  The BQE
Soldier

Can you please just divide multiply all the point scores by 1000 to make things easier more awesomer to read.

Offline  11
Fly

Jump Around!
Added top5 for individual jumps, hoping to see more demos now : )

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

How are you counting cornerpogo? The number of corners you make, or the number of CONTROLLED corners you make? (i.e. does the counter include a failed corner or two as you fall at the end of the run)

Offline  QuBA
Soldier

How are you counting cornerpogo? The number of corners you make, or the number of CONTROLLED corners you make? (i.e. does the counter include a failed corner or two as you fall at the end of the run)

If that counter worked properly we would take whatever it says before you get teled. So that means if the counter goes up when you go around the last corners falling it counts I guess.

Offline  11
Fly

Jump Around!
added a new rule
it's not necessary, but it'd make my life easier if you named demos with 'typeofjump_numberofjumps_tick_nick' (e.g. speedshots_120_20100_timescalingQuBA)

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

Offline  QuBA
Soldier

11 was gonna give me access to his forum account cause hes gone for 1 week but then he forgot...

So the top5s in here wont be updated for that time, I'll keep the spreadsheet up to date though.

Edit: Nvm I lied.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 07:17:49 AM by QuBA »

Offline  LighT
Fly

im walkin on sunshine !
No corner pogo's in the top5 ? :(

Soldier

Hi
dead?

Hi

Offline  QuBA
Soldier

dead?

Oh shit you sent something in :D
We stopped checking that email account a while back cause all we got was youtube promotion emails.

11 is gonna add your thing later today. Lets revive this shit.

Offline  The BQE
Soldier

Maggot

I think it would be nice if you could add sth. for demo ( pogo or sth )

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC