Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2nd bball movie is Here!  (Read 565 times)
Soldier

bball
Hey everybody,i finally finished this movie.i called it tf2jump community bball movie because,only members of this community submited demos.I know most of you aren't in it but i hope you don't mind  :-[
It is also the debut of a channel that me and a friend of my started,it will feature weekly bball vids,In the fashion of the run/jump of the week channel.Hope You guys are happy with it!
i also put the link to this site in the credits.
TF2jump community BBALL movie

*note at the time of posting youtube still hasn't finished encoding the video,so the quality  is quite bad
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 03:44:06 PM by DAoliHVAR »

---------------------------
i play bball often

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
Please record at a higher fps. For as flickery of a game as bball is (players throw their viewport all over the place during some jumps and shots) and for all your slow-mo clips,  having your movie appear smooth will make it seem far more professional. Frame blending will also help you with this, since youtube videos are always 30 fps. Other than that, I thought the movie was okay. Your content (frags/caps) are limited by what people give you and I personally didn't really like the music, but the bit about the music is purely opinion.

Soldier

bball
i agree,i know the vid isn't as smooth as it should,but atm,recording at 120 fps,or higher is pretty much an impossibility,because of disk space and render times.render times i could live with but i would have to delete a lot of things i need to free up disk space.But from now on i will record all clips below 2 minutes in 120 fps.

i play bball often

Fly

Just call me trey
The caps were pretty underwhelming. There were a few interesting ones, but there were too many standard jump'n'strafes for me to take much notice. You could've fast-motioned a couple of key spots to make it seem more exciting, for example where you spent a few seconds just reloading before a jump. Also, for future refence, you should ask for stv demos and get some good third person shots in

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
coolio bro ^^

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
fight

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Soldier

bball
The caps were pretty underwhelming. There were a few interesting ones, but there were too many standard jump'n'strafes for me to take much notice. You could've fast-motioned a couple of key spots to make it seem more exciting, for example where you spent a few seconds just reloading before a jump. Also, for future refence, you should ask for stv demos and get some good third person shots in
the caps that you found under whelming where in the movie because i find it better looking when after a kill,you get the cap,cause at the end of the day,thats what matters in bball,after a fight,you are usually left with low hp,and there aren't many caps you can do with low hp,since you have 1-2 jumps max.and as for reloading,as much as that happens I think it would have looked weird.Third person shots would have been nice,but not many people have stv demos,as far as i know.
you should send in some demos,with some caps of yours.(this isn't meant to be sarcastic or insulting.I actually will edit and upload your stuff.)

i play bball often

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
the caps that you found under whelming where in the movie because i find it better looking when after a kill,you get the cap,cause at the end of the day,thats what matters in bball,after a fight,you are usually left with low hp,and there aren't many caps you can do with low hp,since you have 1-2 jumps max.and as for reloading,as much as that happens I think it would have looked weird.Third person shots would have been nice,but not many people have stv demos,as far as i know.
you should send in some demos,with some caps of yours.(this isn't meant to be sarcastic or insulting.I actually will edit and upload your stuff.)

just jump over people ez

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Fly

Now do it with your left hand.

Rocketman

I could record some Xbox360 Controller bball if you'd like.

Soldier

bball

I could record some Xbox360 Controller bball if you'd like.
yes please

i play bball often

Fly

life aint all, sunshine and rainbows
i wish i could airshot like that

Intel(R)Celeron(R)CPUG550 @ 2.60 GHz --- 12.0 GB RAM
Asus NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 2GB Graphics Card
x64 Bit

Pages: [1]
« previous next »