Forums

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: jump_turnip_v2  (Read 1834 times)
Fly

((|Crayola|(>
Can we start a jump map of the year competition? This might just win the most fashionable map section  :-*

---------------------------
Tic's previously owned dog

Offline  Shunix
Soldier

Awooooo!
Can we start a jump map of the year competition?

Fly

so randumb lelelelelelelxD

Bad textures, sure.

Bad humour, sure.

Walking on skybox, sure.

Text on the middle of your screen through the entirety of a jump? Nah.  v3 edit or remove that please... not putting something that freaking retarded dumb on the server.

If you are about taking a hard nose on maps that shouldn't be on the server, why in the f is jump_bounce on the server?

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit

Bad textures, sure.

Bad humour, sure.

Walking on skybox, sure.

Text on the middle of your screen through the entirety of a jump? Nah.  v3 edit or remove that please... not putting something that freaking retarded dumb on the server.

If you are about taking a hard nose on maps that shouldn't be on the server, why in the f is jump_bounce on the server?

That map just happens to focus on a technique that people don't really utilize often. Other than that it's a perfectly normal map. It's got a main course, bonuses, and isn't too ridiculous to be speedrun (guyyst, x dias).

Offline  Guyyst
Fly

Bad textures, sure.

Bad humour, sure.

Walking on skybox, sure.

If you would want to remove jump_bounce, you'd have to remove jump_hopstep, jump_rebound and jump_sync as well.

Rocketman

Bounces on jump_bounce are easy.  They are not random, and there are hints to tell you how to do it. Why would I remove it? What reason is there?

Fly

Bounces on jump_bounce are easy.  They are not random, and there are hints to tell you how to do it. Why would I remove it? What reason is there?

Well you obviously haven't played it on the server in awhile, because all that happens is 10+ people getting stuck on the first jump making it absolutely impossible due to the chaos.  That map is a great map but is one for personal use on your own server without interference in my gracious opinion.  The map clears the server faster than the conc maps.

Rocketman

Well you obviously haven't played it on the server in awhile, because all that happens is 10+ people getting stuck on the first jump making it absolutely impossible due to the chaos.  That map is a great map but is one for personal use on your own server without interference in my gracious opinion.  The map clears the server faster than the conc maps.

People being unskilled isn't a requisite to remove it. Sync and squared are there as well. You can /hide to avoid 80% of the chaos.

Fly

People being unskilled isn't a requisite to remove it. Sync and squared are there as well. You can /hide to avoid 80% of the chaos.

I will have to try /hide next time hopefully before the server clears out.  I didn't realize that the /hide command stopped the server from reporting other players to me.  Hopefully that will steady the data loss and it making it impossible.

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

What else would "/hide" hide?

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
This is getting a little off topic.

Anyway, it'd be better to have hard maps on the server that are rarely played than to have no hard maps on the server at all.

Fly

life aint all, sunshine and rainbows
Lettuce Turnip the Beet

Intel(R)Celeron(R)CPUG550 @ 2.60 GHz --- 12.0 GB RAM
Asus NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 2GB Graphics Card
x64 Bit

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

Text on the middle of your screen through the entirety of a jump? Nah.  v3 edit or remove that please...

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC