Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Intermediate to Advanced  (Read 608 times)
Offline  snufkin
Soldier

hurtme -9999999
Suddenly I just feel like I'm not improving at jumping. If I compare myself now to how I was when I first started jumping I can see a huge difference, but now I feel like I'm barely getting better.
Am I actually improving my jumping by playing more intermediate maps, what's the difference do you think between being advanced and being intermediate?

Soldier

intermediate means for me that you can use most of the technqiues and do the basics flawless.
advanced means for me that you know how each technique works and try to adjust each for you everytime.
the main diffrence between intermediate and advanced is the way you perform your jumps.
to improve means for intermediate to advanced, that you understand how rocket jumps work and do most of them kind of flawless (we are human we cant be flawless :/)
improveing from beginner to intermediate is pretty easy because you just have to learn the basics and some other technqiues then it takes a loooong time you will learn everytime if you jump but you wont really see it anymore its just the way you perform your jumps.
hopefully i explained it good, its not that easy to say :)

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
If you beat a jump that you haven't before, you're improving.

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
If you beat a jump that you haven't before, you're improving.

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
If you improve a beat that you haven't before, you're jumping.

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
Also if you start to do jumps you've done before more consistently then you're improving.

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
try jump_onion it's rly good

Offline  Shunix
Soldier

Awooooo!
try jump_onion it's rly good

Bad breath

Pages: [1]
« previous next »