Forums

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: bball discussion,what do you think is more important deathmatch or jumping  (Read 1025 times)
Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put

i dont understand what you were trying to say on that last part
"you can kill two people if you're out of ammo and one of them is about to cap."

I typed that completely retarded lol, I mean you if you're out of ammo and someones jumping, you can't do much.

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Soldier

bball
yeah thats true,but its very rare that someone is without ammo,and if he is it means he wasted it shooting,and if he is any good,he probably did lots of dmg aswell,so the jumping guy is low hp.probably within the range of being taken out with a single shotty round or smth

i play bball often

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
yeah thats true,but its very rare that someone is without ammo,and if he is it means he wasted it shooting,and if he is any good,he probably did lots of dmg aswell,so the jumping guy is low hp.probably within the range of being taken out with a single shotty round or smth

or he's an mge fragwhore who doesn't know how to shoot anything not flying directly at him

Soldier

bball

or he's an mge fragwhore who doesn't know how to shoot anything not flying directly at him
mge fragwhores not even once

i play bball often

Fly

life aint all, sunshine and rainbows
definitely deathmatch because its almost impossible to score while against a great deathmatch soldier

Intel(R)Celeron(R)CPUG550 @ 2.60 GHz --- 12.0 GB RAM
Asus NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 2GB Graphics Card
x64 Bit

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC