Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Problems with recording using lawena  (Read 449 times)
Fly

Just call me trey
First of all, I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong section

Anyway, I've been trying to use lawena to record some demos of mine. I've been having two issues that I just can't seem to find a fix for by searching the web. The first problem is that the vdm files (for automated video capture) aren't working through lawena like they're supposed to. I put all the ticks in, press generate vdm files, load the demo and it does nothing. I've had to manually do the vdm's myself with the demo editor, but it takes a bit longer and the vdm files that I make disappear if I close tf2 and reopen.

The second issue is with one of the demos pertaining to viewmodel glitching. When I watch the pov demo without having opened tf2 through lawena, it looks normal, but when I do use lawena the viewmodel animations glitch and it looks like the demoman's finger is having a stroke. I have an stv demo of the same thing that I could use instead, but is there a better way to fix the pov demo rather than having to do stv stuff?

Thanks in advance

Rocketeer

Dont use the vdm section...

Cl_autoreload 1, put that in console and the glitchy thing should be fixed, otherwise it is 0 (or I can't remember it anymore).

---------------------------

Soldier

default for autoreload is 1

Fly

Just call me trey
cl_autoreload 1 fixed it, thanks heinz

Is the vdm function in lawena broken or something? It's not that big of a deal, but it would make my life easier

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC