Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: jump_soar_a4 + bonus - Demoman  (Read 518 times)
Offline  Lambda
Maggot

jump_soar_a4

TF2 - jump_soar_a4 - Demoman

Bonus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRSRnO6TCn0

Enjoy!

---------------------------

Offline  Aurora
Soldier

Good shit, would be nice to see some of those longer bonuses done with crouch but was still gr8 to watch  :)

Rocketeer

to bad you used those three stickies, normally that would have killed you ofc. And the regen on jump 16...

Offline  Lambda
Maggot

to bad you used those three stickies, normally that would have killed you ofc. And the regen on jump 16...
Im learning wallpogo.. and i hate it. And that 3 stickies.. because i was tiring of failing-

Fly

Just call me trey
Impressive jumping, but I'm a big fan of minimalism in completing jump map levels

There were also a couple disappointing levels for me, you should have airpogo'd 14 and done a bounce on the first bonus

Offline  Lambda
Maggot

Impressive jumping, but I'm a big fan of minimalism in completing jump map levels

There were also a couple disappointing levels for me, you should have airpogo'd 14 and done a bounce on the first bonus

yeah i know, but im not MIKE xD. And, what is bounce? i dont know so much about names.

Offline  ~LeoFLT
Fly

Smoke w33d everyday

yeah i know, but im not MIKE xD. And, what is bounce? i dont know so much about names.
Cant talk another language BUT it is when you at a EXACT number when falling of a certain height shoot and the explosion ignores a teleport that is on the ground and you go up as if nothing has happened

Rocketman

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC