Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Democall  (Read 1812 times)
Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
Hi I'm looking to make another jump clip/movie, about 2-3 minutes long this time with jumps from other people. Only 1 jump per person plz, and no team jumps or gimmicky jumps (like the caber/targe/loose cannon crap). I'm looking for high quality jumps, if it's something I can do in like 10 minutes forget it (Or cool-looking/creative jumps if you can't do hard ones). Unoriginal jumps like levels done their intended way won't be used for sure. I would use unused jotws again but they're pretty boring tbh. And I'd rather not flood the tf2rjweekly channel with my random edits. PLEASE INCLUDE AN STV DEMO ALSO.

PM the dl link to the demos on tf2jump or msg me on steam. No deadline as of yet.

Thanks, hopefully I get enough demos... For reference, chromophobia had only 7 jumps and that's 2:30 in length, so it's really not a lot of jumps I'm looking for.

---------------------------

Offline  Aurora
Soldier

Rocketman

loose cannon crap
Poor Bio
:(

Nah his is okay. I'm talking about jumps that have no elements at all of standard sol/demo jumping. In his jumps he switched and did air pogo. Engy jumping is okay as well.

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
I have great idea 4 best jump

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
....you said nothing about force-a-basher jumps.... ::)

Soldier

bball
why no team jumps?
i find those to be very interesting and can get very complex at times
like the jotw with the pyro/soldier sinc
that was awesome

i play bball often

Rocketman

why no team jumps?
i find those to be very interesting and can get very complex at times
like the jotw with the pyro/soldier sinc
that was awesome

2creative4me

Rocketman

I'm just not too fond of team jumps. Most of the ones I see just don't look that hard and merely comes down to teamwork/trial and error or often times luck. I've attempted a lot of unsuccessful luckjumps in the past and team jumps take the cake for that category...

I say it in the first post, but I'm looking primarily for hard-to-do jumps. Creative/cool-looking jumps are inferior to difficulty in my eyes. Watching a few pyros hit m2 a few times just doesn't cut it for me anymore. If you managed to get a difficult team jump, then great, save it for a different movie. I still want this to be only solo jumps.

Offline  Bio
Maggot

loose cannon crap

Poor Bio
:(

Nah his is okay. I'm talking about jumps that have no elements at all of standard sol/demo jumping. In his jumps he switched and did air pogo. Engy jumping is okay as well.

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
I'm just not too fond of team jumps. Most of the ones I see just don't look that hard and merely comes down to teamwork/trial and error or often times luck. I've attempted a lot of unsuccessful luckjumps in the past and team jumps take the cake for that category...

I say it in the first post, but I'm looking primarily for hard-to-do jumps. Creative/cool-looking jumps are inferior to difficulty in my eyes. Watching a few pyros hit m2 a few times just doesn't cut it for me anymore. If you managed to get a difficult team jump, then great, save it for a different movie. I still want this to be only solo jumps.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Maggot

No loose cannon/chargin targe shit? I have some great trimping clips D:

Rocketman

merely comes down to teamwork/trial and error or often times luck.

but I'm looking primarily for hard-to-do jumps.

These contradict each other...

'hard-to-do' jumps generally come down to deciding what you want to do, and trying it until you're lucky enough to hit it.

Rocketman

merely comes down to teamwork/trial and error or often times luck.

but I'm looking primarily for hard-to-do jumps.

These contradict each other...

'hard-to-do' jumps generally come down to deciding what you want to do, and trying it until you're lucky enough to hit it.

yea perhaps... I tried to rationalize it, but it's simply that I don't like watching team jumps.

I've gotten 3 jumps already that I'm going to use, I'm thinking of a deadline in abt 2-3 weeks or until I have enough jumps, but we'll see.

Fly

((|Crayola|(>
Don't worry, this is Jakey's time to shine

Tic's previously owned dog

Rocketman

ending this in like a week

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »