Forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: jump_flow_alpha2  (Read 3094 times)
Offline  ~LeoFLT
Fly

Smoke w33d everyday
1, and the nightmare returns...

Offline  EXC0
Maggot

ceilings please

Offline  Shunix
Soldier

Awooooo!
Would be nice if you guys find bugs or stuff you would like to change if you would post a screenshot or a description of where the problem is so i can fix it this map is still very much under work <3

---------------------------

Fly

video games
Would be nice if you guys find bugs or stuff you would like to change if you would post a screenshot or a description of where the problem is so i can fix it this map is still very much under work <3

ok

i got skybox bugs
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=148711914

Offline  Shunix
Soldier

Awooooo!

ok

i got skybox bugs
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=148711914

ohhh i was afraid this would happen... the map uses skyboxes that are inculded in w33dskills skybox pack ill add a link to the pack in the description i guess

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
made a quick run through the map
it's quite nice for a 2nd map

2 things i noticed:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=148352473
the fence is couple units off the wall, you can stand there and cheat

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=148352492
you can stand there, and on every other lamp prop (at least on those 2 jumps)

maybe this has been posted here before, but whatever

Offline  duppy
Fly

Surrounding your entire map in a 30217x19204x15872 brush with the NoDraw texture isn't a good idea.  Sure it prevents leaks and allows VRAD to light your map, but now pretty much every part of your map is being rendered no matter where you are, putting unnecessary strain on the video card.

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
Honestly it seems a bit hastily made. The skill curve feels WAY off. And yea, surrounding the map in a box is like, the last thing one should do.

Fly

((|Crayola|(>
Jump Flow Demoman Tricks

The skill curve was pretty awkward for soldier and a lot of the spacing seemed off too, so I just played as demo, Only thing that I really liked from this video was the edgebug :3 (also posted in demoman vids just for the sake of it) I too had the No Draw like walls and roofs as you can see in the video through different segments - Would it have to do anything with running dx8 instead of dx9 just like with the new windows on 4_starters?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 01:06:29 AM by Jake the Dog »

Tic's previously owned dog

Offline  Shunix
Soldier

Awooooo!
Jump Flow Demoman Tricks

I too had the No Draw like walls and roofs as you can see in the video through different segments - Would it have to do anything with running dx8 instead of dx9 just like with the new windows on 4_starters?

that would be the custom skybox since packrat isnt working atm (i think) i couldnt pack it with the map i put a link to the custom skyboxes in the post description (they are the ones w33dskill uses for chilloutzone)

Offline  Shunix
Soldier

Awooooo!
Honestly it seems a bit hastily made. The skill curve feels WAY off. And yea, surrounding the map in a box is like, the last thing one should do.

i really rushed this map since i couldnt be bothered to use hammer after steampipe broke so many things.
im already working on changing that though! :)

Offline  Shunix
Soldier

Awooooo!
Alpha2!

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

Was playing this for the first time today and it's kinda fun but super buggy. I got stuck at #15, wasn't sure what to do. Seemed like you couldn't get enough speed off either the walls or the ground.

Offline  Shunix
Soldier

Awooooo!
Eww why would you even post on this map its terrible

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

Dunno. Because I can?

Pages: 1 [2] 3
« previous next »