Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: bball frag/cap video,has jumps in it,if it can't be in this forum i shall remove  (Read 912 times)
Soldier

bball
"Spitting out the demons" a tf2 bball frag/cap video,by DAoliHVAR

tell me what you think of editing,sync
first ever frag vid so critiques needed

---------------------------
i play bball often

Maggot

GOOGLE POWERS, BIOTCH
Cool music and gameplay, the only thing is that if you are doing the lazy smooths with spectator, just dont move your camera (unless you have the hands of a robot). And also it would be better without the transitions (or just "fade to black" transition)  :)

Soldier

bball
Cool music and gameplay, the only thing is that if you are doing the lazy smooths with spectator, just dont move your camera (unless you have the hands of a robot). And also it would be better without the transitions (or just "fade to black" transition)  :)
yeah i agree but smoothing was a bit too hard for me :/

i play bball often

Rocketman

So, I mean no offense but:

This isn't really anything special.  Most clips I saw are standard kills, with a couple long range airshots.  Some clips are ended just after a kill, and some with just a  normal rocket jump capping.  There's nothing that really makes me go 'wow', or even really 'hey that was pretty good'.  Just a couple 'nice shots'.

When I saw the equalizer kill-streak, I stopped watching. If you're just going to pull equalizer, run it to your teammate for a cap (not to spawn, equally as useless).  You see 'sweet frag clip' I see someone wasting a slot on a bball server trying to kill people with equalizer.

Soldier

bball
So, I mean no offense but:

This isn't really anything special.  Most clips I saw are standard kills, with a couple long range airshots.  Some clips are ended just after a kill, and some with just a  normal rocket jump capping.  There's nothing that really makes me go 'wow', or even really 'hey that was pretty good'.  Just a couple 'nice shots'.

When I saw the equalizer kill-streak, I stopped watching. If you're just going to pull equalizer, run it to your teammate for a cap (not to spawn, equally as useless).  You see 'sweet frag clip' I see someone wasting a slot on a bball server trying to kill people with equalizer.
hey man no offense taken,i asked for critiques and i got them,i can't complain lol,if anything i should thank you
also i know you as a good jumper/bballer so i respect your opinion
adressing the equalizer(i really wish you watch the whole video,since that clip is like 1 minute in and most of the juicy stuff i put in later in the vid.)
it was a really bad game for me and at that point i just said fuck it,and pulled out the esc plan,turned out well,so i said why not...
as for the normal caps,some of these games i played to win and i didn't want to do anything too crazy that would put me in danger of missing,but i put the caps in anyway so to show that the frag that i got wasn't for nothing,but that i was able to cap because i got it
thanks for your reply man.
and most of the time i'm in bball im as serious as it gets,i think thats like the only time i've pulled out the esc plan
anyway,this is my first frag vid,and im pretty new to bball aswell,so i will work on getting better in the future,who knows maybe ill do another vid aswell...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 05:02:15 PM by DAoliHVAR »

i play bball often

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put

When I saw the equalizer kill-streak, I stopped watching.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Soldier

bball

When I saw the equalizer kill-streak, I stopped watching.
god damn it i knew i shouldn't have put that in
again,please watch to whole thing if you can

i play bball often

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
It's pretty good vid, and seems you are really getting into bbal

hit me up if you ever want to play again

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
I wanna play with you guys, but ping :(

Soldier

bball
It's pretty good vid, and seems you are really getting into bbal

hit me up if you ever want to play again
sure thing
I wanted to call you loads of times,but i didn't want to seem like an annoying kid
if im online there's 90% chance im up for bball,but since i don't have a server we have to play on a pub,where a lot of DHers and Market gardeners could join and ruin the fun..
still if there are any euros out there that enjoy playing this hit me up on steam :)

i play bball often

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC