Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help me with movie!  (Read 470 times)
Maggot

:) Hi all, I was planning on doing a speed-run of a map and I need some help  :)

Firstly I would like to point some of the stuff that I know would need some fixing. Then I would some of your opinions.

:Pain sound:
When I jump the solider makes a cry of pain, I was wondering if there was a way to remove this?

:HUD:
The HUD certainly is in the way. How do I remove it?

:Decals:
Anyone know how to remove the decals? Like the mark a rocket leaves when it hits something.

These are some of the thing I need out that I think would make a good speed run. But do any of you think there is more thinks I can add or take out to make a good speed run?

Please provide answers and give me some tips

Maggot

GOOGLE POWERS, BIOTCH
sv_cheats 1
r_drawdecals 0
-install some movie hud, or use Lawena recording tool
-figure out what the sond files for soldier scream are called (something like soldier_painsevere1.mp3 and so on) and replace them with silent mp3's

---------------------------

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Video Maker Extraordinaire
Use the Lawena Recording Tool, and the command r_drawdecals 0 to remove rocket marks.

Offline  snufkin
Soldier

hurtme -9999999
I think someone's made a some sounds, check the forum

Offline  duppy
Fly

The "no pain" sounds are kind of buried in the New Inf ammo and health script post, so it might be a little hard to find.  Wolsk put them together in a download link here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tte0551kt79mdmh

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
People DO care! :3

---------------------------

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC