Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Beggars Bazooka Jumping  (Read 1201 times)
Offline  deep
Maggot

Im not sure if this belongs in videos or not because I wanted to discuss Bazooka jumping in general here.

Theres a lot of neat things you can do with the Bazooka like triple walljumps, super quick pogos, triple syncs and overload jumping.
I have 2 neat videos here showcasing what it can do.
Part1

Part 2

The video below is what happened recently though. I tried replicating it but I could not find a way. Maybe someone could clue me in? There are probably more jump techniques to be done with this but this is all I have for now.
This Small | Large
happened recently to me and I have no idea

Discuss? :)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 07:00:52 PM by deep »

Soldier

cool tutorial but i persoanlly dont like the bazooka so i will never use her.
to your question its pretty easy as you can see in the free camera view the rocket did explode right in front of you then behind...something that you tried to teach us with your tutorial...

Fly

((|Crayola|(>
A solly on my HL team just randomly got really good and started to abuse the Beggars. After a bit of him bragging he said that he learnt to use it from you via youtube. I was a bit suprised when i noticed this thread and i never realised the potential that the Beggars can contain

---------------------------
Tic's previously owned dog

Offline  deep
Maggot

cool tutorial but i persoanlly dont like the bazooka so i will never use her.
to your question its pretty easy as you can see in the free camera view the rocket did explode right in front of you then behind...something that you tried to teach us with your tutorial...

Yeah, except it did it a lot quicker than normal. Which is what im trying to figure out.

Soldier

Yeah, except it did it a lot quicker than normal. Which is what im trying to figure out.
maybe a lag spike or you were too slow... it isnt that much to discuss the rocket explode in front of you.

Fly

Really cool stuff, thanks for putting this here as I wouldn't have seen it otherwise.  I'm definitely going to have to fool around with it if not just for some fun as it looks pretty awesome.  Now they just need a begger's jumper version.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC