Forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Klare Appreciation Thread  (Read 1851 times)
Soldier

I'd love to see the ban statistics of jump/jujump it compared to chillout. Seems every other month someone is on here flaming about being banned from the it servers.

Yurop master race.

lol jony, you need to calm down nurd. "ur banding me for 10mins? A BLOO BLOO BLOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
JONY CAUGHT ON TAPE, WATCH!!!!!!!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nEbw5FT7nc

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

I'd love to see the ban statistics of jump/jujump it compared to chillout. Seems every other month someone is on here flaming about being banned from the it servers.
People on Chillout are mutes compared to iT servers. Because America, fuck yeah.

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
So much drama over so little.
Also, Australians are the master race. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise! :P

---------------------------

Offline  Nightin
Fly

So much drama over so little.
Also, Australians are the master race. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise! :P

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
In case those of you who don't have me on friends havent noticed... I havent been online in like a week. I love these servers but they are starting to drive me fucking crazy - especially when I have terrible shit going in irl and sit down at my pc just to get instantly bombarded by random complaints and shit. I'm only one person and have had to deal with so much in my real world life lately.... so please don't absolutely freak out if im not making issues with admins my top priority.

As far as getting admin goes - I don't just give it to anyone and I don't just give it to my little circle of friends. The people who get admin (for the most part) have been around for a long time and have done something for the community - by getting admin they also get the privilege of being able to use the wacky commands. If an admin is having fun with them and the person isnt getting mad... who cares? My admins know not to fuck with people on speedruns and such.

I'm rambling so let me get to the point - admins have earned admin. If they ask you to not do something - do it. It is NOT admin abuse in my eyes if an admin asks someone not to do something and the person does it again and gets banned. Under the rules it says no trading and respect the admins - I had a complaint about another admin a while ago where the person said they were just cracking jokes about them and such and got banned. If you are being difficult to deal with, my admins are free to do what they want with you. Thousands of people play on my servers every day and manage to not get banned - if you are having issues with admins maybe you should check yourself. I have never seen anyone just join the server and go crazy - it is always provoked by a player.

If you feel like omg admins dont get punished they can do whatever whenever fuck this shit im out AHHH! Then bye - again thousands of people manage to not get banned every. single. day. A lot of the regulars on our servers have this sense of entitlement that they can say whatever they want to whoever they want - the way MANY people talk to me has gotten downright disrespectful. My admins are admins for a reason, and if you cannot hold your fucking tongue when talking, maybe you should not play here.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Fly

2Tired2Pogo
It's dellort.. he gives out 10min bans all the time lol. Who cares about a 10 min ban? im sure many of us on here have been banned by him at least once, whether he was just joking... or .. not.

Anyways there are rules of the server, and like klanana said respecting an admin is one of them.

i feel bad for Klanana having to put up with everyone's shit. So many people complain to her about the iT servers all the time, i am actually surprised they still exist. This isn't a new thing either, people have been complaining to her for a long time now.. probably ever since she started paying for them.

She can put up with a lot more shit than i can.. thats for sure.

Thanks for keeping these servers up klare, i know we have had to talk you out of giving them up before.. but now i think that trying to talk you out of giving up the servers is selfish thinking from us..
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 02:00:56 PM by Grimace Hentai »

Maggot

In case those of you who don't have me on friends havent noticed... I havent been online in like a week. I love these servers but they are starting to drive me fucking crazy - especially when I have terrible shit going in irl and sit down at my pc just to get instantly bombarded by random complaints and shit. I'm only one person and have had to deal with so much in my real world life lately.... so please don't absolutely freak out if im not making issues with admins my top priority.

As far as getting admin goes - I don't just give it to anyone and I don't just give it to my little circle of friends. The people who get admin (for the most part) have been around for a long time and have done something for the community - by getting admin they also get the privilege of being able to use the wacky commands. If an admin is having fun with them and the person isnt getting mad... who cares? My admins know not to fuck with people on speedruns and such.

I'm rambling so let me get to the point - admins have earned admin. If they ask you to not do something - do it. It is NOT admin abuse in my eyes if an admin asks someone not to do something and the person does it again and gets banned. Under the rules it says no trading and respect the admins - I had a complaint about another admin a while ago where the person said they were just cracking jokes about them and such and got banned. If you are being difficult to deal with, my admins are free to do what they want with you. Thousands of people play on my servers every day and manage to not get banned - if you are having issues with admins maybe you should check yourself. I have never seen anyone just join the server and go crazy - it is always provoked by a player.

If you feel like omg admins dont get punished they can do whatever whenever fuck this shit im out AHHH! Then bye - again thousands of people manage to not get banned every. single. day. A lot of the regulars on our servers have this sense of entitlement that they can say whatever they want to whoever they want - the way MANY people talk to me has gotten downright disrespectful. My admins are admins for a reason, and if you cannot hold your fucking tongue when talking, maybe you should not play here.
Im sorry klanana for you having to deal with this but he didnt tell me to do anything other than shut up. I wasnt spamming or talking to him in the first place he was mad i said regen was cheating. So ya im fine letting it go but i still believe its unfair, cause i dont really know dellort as a friend so i dont understand why he would just ban me.

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Video Maker Extraordinaire

Im sorry klanana for you having to deal with this but he didnt tell me to do anything other than shut up. I wasnt spamming or talking to him in the first place he was mad i said regen was cheating. So ya im fine letting it go but i still believe its unfair, cause i dont really know dellort as a friend so i dont understand why he would just ban me.

You're definitely wording and explaining everything that happened to make me sound like the antagonist here. You said you're fine letting it go though so I don't expect it to be brought up on the servers again.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
What are you smoking dellort I wasnt making you sound like the antagonist - youre crazy. Also sorry for that wall of text rant - I just needed a mini melt post... and I feel much better now.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Video Maker Extraordinaire
What are you smoking dellort I wasnt making you sound like the antagonist - youre crazy. Also sorry for that wall of text rant - I just needed a mini melt post... and I feel much better now.

I didn't mean to include your post in that quote, oops.

Maggot

Fell free to remove the thread if you would like

Soldier

<3 you klare

Rocketman

Let's make this into a Klare appreciation thread

Offline  Zigzter
Fly

Klan #1.

Offline  Aurora
Soldier

You're amazing klare <3