Forums

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: democall  (Read 3902 times)
Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Video Maker Extraordinaire
Hi, I'm on break for two weeks so I was planning to do a smaller jump movie while I'm off (probably about 20 jumps total).

The requirements for this movie are similar to those in the past. A SourceTV demo of the jump must be included, and ideally a pov demo of each player as well. I do not want demos from untextured or broken maps, and please do not record with the festive weapons either. I'm looking primarily for creative jumps that showcase many of the different classes in tf2, both individual and coop jumps are fine. Feel free to try out the new unlocks, but avoid any custom mods like conc jumping or the bungee jumps. Please submit all the demos to me through steam to avoid public viewing of the jumps before they're released in the video. Also, make sure you hold onto the demos until after the movie has been released. Last time there were a few people who deleted them right away and I had not downloaded them by that point.

No deadline right now, I'll announce when I have nearly enough jumps to use though.

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
okay, lets go

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

---------------------------

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
hmm, prolly wont be able to do anything myself for at least another week, but if anyone wants to use chocolate server, go ahead

i think it should be updated, if not, gimme shout

Offline  juc_tav
Maggot

Oh shit i was trying to record a pretty hard jump (to me) and wait a democall but no i dont have time now :(

Soldier

i over use smiley faces...problem? *trollface*
Yey.

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
dell, your friends list on steam is full so I sent all my demos to you via PMs (in case you didn't check those or something)

Offline  deep
Maggot

Hey Dellort, PMed you both the POV and STV of my jump. Thanks :]

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
would a mod that allows me to jump with both rockets and stickys be an "avoid" mod? (as in 1 class using both guns)

(although i guess we're already quite past the 2 weeks thingy.. right? even so, for possible future ones still usefull to know)

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Video Maker Extraordinaire
Just to give a quick update I'm in the midst of recording/editing, the movie will probably be out early in March.

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
hype! How long do you think the video will be?

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
work faster

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
good

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Hey dellort,

Have I told you lately that I love you?

You are the wind beneath my wings.

<3 Klanana

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  QuBA
Soldier

Any update on this?

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC