Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: My Computer...  (Read 1192 times)
Soldier

m3thskiLL
is broken  >:(

Offline  Kap
Maggot

DERP
Nice wallpaper, where did you get that?

Soldier

m3thskiLL
:)

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
We have a bunch of slightly bigger asus laying around our office from fired IT peeps... I have a feeling I need to come in this weekend for an hour of "work"...

i wish =( that sucks. Is that common for those monitors? One of the ones here (which was brand new and had only been used a month or two) had that same exact thing happen...

---------------------------

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
Now if only it would impare your jumping just a little bit more...that would be excellent, naa i'm kidding i love w. get a new monitor and just because you're out of the house, get a new mouse for me too.  :) <-- partially retarded face?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 10:57:42 AM by Raiin »

Soldier

m3thskiLL
well i guess i fixed it
it worked fine @ 60hz (its 120hz LCD), so i got another dual link dvi cable and now theres just 1 green pixel where the line was

@klare
idk how common it is, but this monitor is only a couple months old
btw does your office have any flatscreen CRT's (aka obsolete junk?)
i need one^^

@Raiin
take your pick  :-X  (i bought every mouse in the shop for you :p)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 12:07:30 PM by wonderland »

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
my god man...i've had this mouse 5 years or something, no idea how you can have that many  ???

by any chance has that monitor got 4 pixels? that way that 1 green pixel impares your jumping just a bit :P

On another note, thanks. i was going to watch your demo of pro2 on nbn...but it got all buggy so i didnt see it. although! every time i watch 1 of your demos, your cfg replaces mine, it made my rates and settings soo very nice. scrimmed with them too, sooo easy to meat shot now. :D
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 12:17:54 PM by Raiin »

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
You mean those big honker ones? I actually have one at home thats been sitting unused for about a year now (it has a pretty large screen so it weighs like a thousand lbs... ugh) but the picture on it is beeeeeeeeautiful. I couldn't even imagine trying to ship it though...

and lol ffs you really are a collector of mice.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Rocketeer

i dont care!
u high ? on cocain ? speed ?  :P hehe joke

ps NEVER BUY ANY OF ASUS SHITY HARDWARE

ah yea if you need a new monitor check SyncMaster PX2370 LED
from samsung or e2350vr from LG both have MagicLux Feature..

will buy soon to :)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 12:42:18 PM by w33dskiLL »

Soldier

Very carefully
ive had an asus monitor for 2 years now with no issues :x

also, raiin, if you watch other people's pov demos yeah it'll give you their settings depending on how their configs work, thats why you're supposed to make your config.cfg read only before you watch pov's :>

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

I see a deathadder in that collection of mice. I approve.

Soldier

m3thskiLL
u high ? on cocain ? speed ?  :P hehe joke

ps NEVER BUY ANY OF ASUS SHITY HARDWARE

ah yea if you need a new monitor check SyncMaster PX2370 LED
from samsung or e2350vr from LG both have MagicLux Feature..

will buy soon to :)

even when im clean its like im on speed, still dont sleep for 3 days at a time and dont eat & my skin..
maybe just habits ahhhh

ASUS i agree have bad quality, but for LCD's I want 120hz and theres only 5 monitors on the market with it.
and the asus is about the same on performance, looks the best, and is the only one that has an adjustable base.
and if its for gaming I recommend you dont buy that monitor and get 120hz' it feels so much smoother/responsive than 60. so one of the 3D LCD's without the goggles or an oldschool CRT.  :) :)

You mean those big honker ones? I actually have one at home thats been sitting unused for about a year now (it has a pretty large screen so it weighs like a thousand lbs... ugh) but the picture on it is beeeeeeeeautiful. I couldn't even imagine trying to ship it though...

and lol ffs you really are a collector of mice.

yea the huuge ones, silly idea with shipping though

my god man...i've had this mouse 5 years or something, no idea how you can have that many  ???

by any chance has that monitor got 4 pixels? that way that 1 green pixel impares your jumping just a bit :P

On another note, thanks. i was going to watch your demo of pro2 on nbn...but it got all buggy so i didnt see it. although! every time i watch 1 of your demos, your cfg replaces mine, it made my rates and settings soo very nice. scrimmed with them too, sooo easy to meat shot now. :D

i think i can adapt around this pixel, ill be ok
get an autoconfig so your cfg doesnt get replaced.

I see a deathadder in that collection of mice. I approve.

theres 2 actually, but i never really used them :(
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 04:51:05 PM by wonderland »

Rocketeer

i dont care!
yea thats true your 120hz monitor are just the best on the market in design :) but there already someones 120hz with LED pannel/backlight  ;D

but i think i gonna buy yours for now  ;) best price here 330€uro  ;D
do you have the vision kit from nvidia ?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 05:28:15 PM by w33dskiLL »

Soldier

m3thskiLL
i got it without the vision kit (was $375 CAD without tax/shipping)

but yea um the green line is back now even when my computer is turned off, so i have to send it in for warranty :(
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 02:47:59 AM by wonderland »

Rocketeer

i dont care!
ooooh unlucky.....

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC