Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Flying Like A Boss - A TF2 jump movie by X_DIAS  (Read 1065 times)
Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
hai

Featuring jumps by skeletoN

Simple edition, didnt want to ruin such good demos!

! Private video Small | Large

Offline  adrian
Fly

this is unbelievable...

awesome edit as well X :)

---------------------------

Offline  bombs
Fly

very cool jumps man. good job

dancing street men

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Wow good fucking shit man.  The edit was fantastic other than the slightly choppy slow-mos and a little bit dark at times All really minor though, the camera angles were solid and the smooths were strong and blended in really well for the most part.

One thing that caught me off guard was a few of the jumps just being done the way they were intended, but air pogo is impressive regardless so it wasn't a "huge" deal.

Good work to both of you though, I think it's fantastic.

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
very cool stuff man

just 1 thing tho... needs less straight jumps... cos.. like 5 orso of these jumps were basically the same thing, just in different maps

so next time... more strafing or at least turns in them, cos after seeing 2 straight jumps, ive seen m all (well, maybe if its like.. an insane length, like 20 stickys.. then straight might still be cool)

edit was nice and clean as i like, would like download so i can see the first couple of jumps though

also... why does no editor show somewhere in the corner like which map these jumps are done on? i remember every tfc jumpmovie has that, and its usefull info to have... just wondering

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
Coolers doodes

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
so next time... more strafing or at least turns in them, cos after seeing 2 straight jumps, ive seen m all (well, maybe if its like.. an insane length, like 20 stickys.. then straight might still be cool)

edit was nice and clean as i like, would like download so i can see the first couple of jumps though

soar bonus3 is 20 stickies if you count the starting one^^

also, download link coming tomorrow

thanks everyone

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
skeleton 2 gud ^^

haha nice legion jump that was super impressive man. Your air pogos are insane.

I didn't mind the straights since it was consecutive levels on soar so it made sense. But I have to agree with diddy in that I didn't really like the jumps in intended ways like the last level on what. Sure it's hard but I've seen it so much that I don't really think it's good for a jump movie. The vid also seemed really choppy at times. But overall solid editing and incredible jumps. 9/10

edit: holy crap did x dias edgebug on that team jump on bomb? damn son
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 07:26:04 PM by Afterglow »

Fly

Sheep
very cool stuff man

just 1 thing tho... needs less straight jumps... cos.. like 5 orso of these jumps were basically the same thing, just in different maps

also... why does no editor show somewhere in the corner like which map these jumps are done on? i remember every tfc jumpmovie has that, and its usefull info to have... just wondering
i searched for other jumps ( not straight ) to do but didnt find :( ty all

Rocketeer

Looks like he did, but it seems easy to do it on bomb, I've had it several times already without trying.

Offline  bombs
Fly

Looks like he did, but it seems easy to do it on bomb, I've had it several times already without trying.

lol really? i've done a shit ton of bounces on accident (especially on 18) but never any edgebugs. on that jump (15) specifically there is a gap between the end of the trigger (you can see dias standing there at the start) and the pogo platform but most of the teles are lined up so idk why that would be an issue

Fly

Registered as Special43004 but playing as Kandrix
Oh my god... 17 sticky long jump  :o Recpect  8)

New acc

Old acc

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube

glad that someone noticed^^

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC