Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Great video by STAR on rocket jumping  (Read 1481 times)
Soldier

TF2: Rocket Jumping Basics

I think this would be a good addition to the soldier tutorials section

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
Inb4

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Rocketeer

« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 07:31:32 PM by Dr. Heinz »

Soldier

I know the way he gets thrown around as "the best jumper ever" by people not too familiar with rocket jumping can be annoying, but this guide is quite a solid guide in terms of basics and I think it stresses the importance of practice.

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
I know the way he gets thrown around as "the best jumper ever" by people not too familiar with rocket jumping can be annoying, but this guide is quite a solid guide in terms of basics and I think it stresses the importance of practice.

He says he's not good himself, but people tend to think that he's being modest so they go around and praise him. Same with him using the market gardener, he's gud, but I've seen kiro do some stupid mid air shit on me.

100% Skilled Airshovels

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Soldier

He says he's not good himself, but people tend to think that he's being modest so they go around and praise him. Same with him using the market gardener, he's gud, but I've seen kiro do some stupid mid air shit on me.

100% Skilled Airshovels

Deep40k best garden EU

Rocketeer

It's not bad, but I don't think we should put it here on the website. And something that really annoys me are tiny faults. For instance at 5:10 (the annex jump) where he presses W every time.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
The fact that he mentions tf2jump.com not only in the video but also in the comments is very very nice. Plus he links the fuck out of the forums there - in my opinion its a good soldier tutorial and we dont have enough of those so I am putting it under there for now.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Fly

Sheep
he still new in jumping i think but good video as start :-\

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

It's actually a really good introduction video.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Really is a pretty good video.  I enjoy having someone who's so popular have a video deisnged to explain actual rocket jumping and not "lol guy u just croch and shot and us a nd d" that people like to spit out constantly.  From what I can tell this is the only tutorial actually promoting rocket jumping from a jump map sense other than Mouse's, which is something I could appreciate, much more so than JUMP N SHOOT #1000 that litter youtube.

Thumbs up, good in the long run even if it might end up with
I have seen many amazing jumper's like ''star''
every now and then. No offense to star of course, I'm sure even he would admit that he is not an amazing jumper.

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Fly

Star is a great video maker and advertises this site.  I believe I might have found this site through his videos actually.  Be crazy to push him away for no reason.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC