Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Brazil without jump server [please read]  (Read 1608 times)
Offline  cap1m
Maggot

Hi guys, we from arenaproject.com.br, are trying to open one new public server in brazil because doesnt exist one anymore, anyway.. we couldnt find any public plugins like regen (without sound too), save (like, remember your save even if you quit the server and come back later) etc..

If this is private, we can pay for it, please add me on steam to talk about it

id/cap1m

tf2 arenaproject: http://arenaproject.com.br/index.php?/forum/6-team-fortress-2/

thanks for your time

Offline  juc_tav
Maggot

Se voltar algum espero que não seja aquela merda.

Offline  juc_tav
Maggot

Precisamos de servers sem lag para futuros .tv brasileiros assim como eu =P

Soldier

Hi
All the commands your talking about is part of JumpAssist which is no longer available, please correct me if im wrong. You can try JumpMode since most people are using it. But there is no permanent save. And JumpAssist needs a SQL_database.

---------------------------
Hi

Fly

2Tired2Pogo
if all you guys need is a plug-in i might be able to help.. but it might take some time. I don't know for sure yet if i can help, but i might be able to.

Offline  ismillo
Maggot

The JM plug-in is good, except by the fact it doesn't have permanent save (and most of the brazilians may have never played jump, so permanent save would be awesome), like fireballhat said, and also there is no option to disable the regen (for those who are already have some 'experience' with jump).

Rocketman

if all you guys need is a plug-in i might be able to help.. but it might take some time. I don't know for sure yet if i can help, but i might be able to.

Grim the plugin peddler

Offline  cap1m
Maggot

Oh please, do this for us..
We need a perm save and a !regen off

Public server without perm save is not the same.. =/

Fly

2Tired2Pogo
well i tried, but the developer of the modified JM says its private. I am sorry, good luck  :-X

Offline  cap1m
Maggot

well i tried, but the developer of the modified JM says its private. I am sorry, good luck  :-X

But u cant modify the JM? and whos the guy, i can ask him, pay him idk.. we just need this plugin to open the server.. 0 servers here..

Fly

2Tired2Pogo

But u cant modify the JM? and whos the guy, i can ask him, pay him idk.. we just need this plugin to open the server.. 0 servers here..

I cant modify JM but i know someone who did. They dont want to release it to the public, i am sorry.

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

should ask w33dskiLL for the jump assist plugin we use on chillout.

Soldier

Hi
should ask w33dskiLL for the jump assist plugin we use on chillout.
i thought rush forbid the distribution of it?

---------------------------
Hi

Soldier

Very carefully
I asked rush if he cared if I made JA public again and he said not to because he's almost done with some new version that he's been working on and should be releasing soonish

Offline  cap1m
Maggot

I asked rush if he cared if I made JA public again and he said not to because he's almost done with some new version that he's been working on and should be releasing soonish

great!! Lets wait now, thanks conductor

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC