Forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: What mouse do you use?  (Read 3522 times)
Maggot

i had a deathadder the tracking was so shit i just sold it not to mention the lift off distace problem .... on the other side most confortable mouse i´ve used
mx518 is a spectacular mouse the only problem is really the shape rly hurts my hand after a while, and the lip on the right side of the mouse is rly annoying, i have an ond microsoft intellimouse 3.0 laying around but i dont think i can get back to it, 400 dpi sensitivity on windows is really anooying and the mouse buttons are pretty shady
so i was thinking something with the shape of the deathadder and the sensor of the mx518

Maggot

razer DA 3.5G

^ this guy doesn't know a shit he's saying.
i have a claw palm grip (my hand is rly short for a 18yrs old but whatever) and still I can't find any mouse better than this one. already tried Xai and a logitech's one, but just got used to deathadder

---------------------------
~ pewpewpew ~

Offline  snufkin
Soldier

hurtme -9999999
are there any good wired keyboards without macros?

Offline  cough
Maggot

wmo all day errday

Maggot

razer DA 3.5G

i have a claw palm grip (my hand is rly short for a 18yrs old but whatever) and still I can't find any mouse better than this one. already tried Xai and a logitech's one, but just got used to deathadder

please be constructive or leave
just google deathadder tracking problem or lift off distance problem and you will see im not the only one with that problem
i remember not being able to pull the volume slider on the bottom side of desktop up, without seeing the mouse drifting to the sides, it was that good

Soldier

bball
i use some cheap office mouse,laser though
for me i have found that my mouse pad has the most influence on my game
steelseries normal mouse pad
so smooth
so good

i play bball often

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
beskute, check out the das keyboard series

Rocketman

are there any good wired keyboards without macros?

http://www.mechanicalkeyboards.com/learn.php

Go mechanical and never look back. So good. I use a Ducky Shine 2, myself, along with my G400.

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Offline  Guyyst
Fly

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Offline  The BQE
Soldier

A wireless Logitech mouse I bought for less than $20.

Rocketeer

razer DA 3.5G

please be constructive or leave
just google deathadder tracking problem or lift off distance problem and you will see im not the only one with that problem
i remember not being able to pull the volume slider on the bottom side of desktop up, without seeing the mouse drifting to the sides, it was that good
There are probably a few problems with it, however, I LOVE the DA. Every mouse has its issues, but the fact remains that the DA is among the most populair and most sold, because it is just good and almost fits any hand.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 09:48:02 AM by Dr. Heinz »

Offline  snufkin
Soldier

hurtme -9999999
thanks stimpack. didn't like the look of the ones you sent me kairu, thanks though.

Rocketman

thanks stimpack. didn't like the look of the ones you sent me kairu, thanks though.

I didn't send you any. I sent you to a 'learn' page about structure of a keyboard.  Any keyboard can come in any form, I just recommended you find one with mechanical switches. They really are amazing.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC