Forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Author Topic: Jump_collab (round 2)  (Read 7717 times)
Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
Deadline is 29th of april. As of now, in Sweden, there's aprox 13 hours left of the day. But it might be unfair to you yankees, who've postponed your projects to the very end to count with the swedish timezone. So I'm pushing the deadline to 24 hours from now.

So the minor deadline push makes it to 30th of april, 11:15 CET.

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Okay
Times up. Thank you everyone who participated. I think this map might turn out really awesome.

Drexen will paste all the jumps together as one map and then release a contest version which will be out for a week and then there's the voting. Peace!

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
I PMed mine to Drex super early this morning after a hard night of cramming, so I'm hoping he got it.

---------------------------

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

Ok, thanks everyone for their hard work and making some jumps for this map! So far I have 23 jumps from 11 authors, and i'm waiting on another few jumps from some other people.

I assume since I haven't heard anything from nerf, x_dias, diddykong, donnys element, hero88go and tordana that they won't be entering anything.

I'll try to get the voting map out on the 4th/5th, there's been a lot of bug fixing and optimizing of peoples entires so far to get it all to fit into one map. Anyway, thanks again!

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/3234353/file.html

Thats a voting version out. Play the jumps, and see which users jumps you like the most. Hadokk will be putting up a poll soon so you can decide.

Offline  11
Fly

Jump Around!
jump_collab - Eleven's jumps

^ for anyone that finds my jumps confusing, here's how they should be done

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Okay
I'll make a voting thread tomorrow, because I'm tired as fuck, you're going to need some time to test it anyway and I'll have to think of a good form for the voting. It will most likely be post-based voting, rather than just a click-poll. 

I'm glad so many submitted jumps, enough to make a pretty big map, and from what I've seen so far it looks frikkin awesome. So thank you everyone who participated/helped out!

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/41716695/jump_collab.7z

Final version of the map, all the jumps have been ordered and some minor fixes have been done, sorry it took so long.

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
Looks good. Only thing I can think of adding is the name of the person who made the jumps

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
Looks good. Only thing I can think of adding is the name of the person who made the jumps

Agreed... and perhaps a few cap points to break it up.

Fly

life aint all, sunshine and rainbows
I'm so happy i joined this community because theres stuff like this where all the best map makers come to one union and make the best map ever

Intel(R)Celeron(R)CPUG550 @ 2.60 GHz --- 12.0 GB RAM
Asus NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 2GB Graphics Card
x64 Bit

Fly

Just call me trey
I'm so happy i joined this community because theres stuff like this where all the best map makers come to one union and make the best map ever
Where's kairu when you need him

Rocketman

:(

Online  The BQE
Soldier

Saw this thread hoping that we were doing another collab map.  =/

Fly

video games
Saw this thread hoping that we were doing another collab map.  =/

go set one up

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
« previous next »