Forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Engie friendly maps for those that want to know  (Read 3980 times)
Fly

Engie Jump Expert
List is getting real long now, Ayers V2 has been updated to all possible lol.  Having a hard time getting to the maps not yet listed...Endurance might be 100%, don't remember the name of the no build map where jump 7 has those rocket reflectors.  Also, a big thanks to Diddy and Wolsky for increasing the number of maps with engineer videos.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 07:38:57 AM by Just Tommy »

---------------------------

I like my coffee black, just like my metal.

Soldier

i over use smiley faces...problem? *trollface*
do any of you guys no any maps that implement the engineer technique where you go inside your sentry jun to build momentum? because if they do i would love to try that. :D

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

do any of you guys no any maps that implement the engineer technique where you go inside your sentry jun to build momentum? because if they do i would love to try that. :D

Soar pre-a4 #19 it's useful on.

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Rocketman

I can't think of any off the top of my head, but many demo maps with airpogos that go straight up require the same thing.

Fly

Engie Jump Expert
Updated the list with jump 4starters.

I believe Gman, and Quba 3rd course require the sentry gun trick, there are others, just don't have them off the top of my head.

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
oohh.....you're still alive!

Fly

Engie Jump Expert
I am, so you can stop celebrating lol.  Engie jumping is back.

Rocketman

So, I just managed to no-save annex, and am wondering... is there any way to find a download link // installation instructions to have the engineer plugin on a local server?  If I can get that going, I'd totally dip my hand in making some videos, but don't want to rely on jumpit rolling around the maps I want to do.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC