Forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Soldier Mapping Competition With $110 Prize All Entries Welcome  (Read 21956 times)
Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
@Wolsk If you would make this soldier map network-like, innovative, that would be cool, cause soldier jumps are usually are a lot more repetitive than demoman jumps...

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

I'll enter, it will definitely not be textured though, probably not even finished by then, but I'll give it a shot.

Alias: DiddyKong FTW | tf2jump.com
Steam Name: DiddyKongFTW
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 02:17:00 PM by DiddyKong FTW »

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
@Wolsk If you would make this soldier map network-like, innovative, that would be cool, cause soldier jumps are usually are a lot more repetitive than demoman jumps...
Honestly, I feel like it's easier to make new kinds of Soldier jumps.
I already have three different ones planned out.

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
Holy fuck how can you even tell what you are looking at o_O  <--- Why I won't ever map.

I'll enter, it will definitely not be textured though, probably not even finished by then, but I'll give it a shot.

Good you changed your mind :D

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Good you changed your mind :D
Yeah haha, I've been bored and I had a few ideas for some jumps that I thought seemed cool.  Just have to get past this stage where I have no clue what I am doing and get the entities to work then I should be good :D

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Maggot

that is grammatically, incorrect.
What will they be judged by on.   Cause I think it'd be creativity but not how hard or easy it is   :D

rofl waffles

Maggot

Updated my original post with alias/country/steamname.

What will they be judged by on.   Cause I think it'd be creativity but not how hard or easy it is   :D

Creativity + fun factor + how well made the map is (details, style, no glitches, etc.) hopefully.

Offline  Matti
Fly

soar_a4 is out!
I think judgeing is as simple as "Do you enjoy the map" for what ever reason that may be. It's really not necessary to make it any more complex than that.

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
I think judgeing is as simple as "Do you enjoy the map" for what ever reason that may be. It's really not necessary to make it any more complex than that.

x2

that's what really matters

Soldier

Very carefully
same voting system as last time should be fine, going into individual aspects is too much

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
Just 1 thing....since there will be more maps (hopefully), the voting should be 1-5 th, instead of 1-3rd

Maggot

ho man, i'm too late.

Rocketeer

i dont care!
Just 1 thing....since there will be more maps (hopefully), the voting should be 1-5 th, instead of 1-3rd
i think one week is perfect...?

Rocketeer

i dont care!
ho man, i'm too late.
english ! :) to late for what

Offline  Matti
Fly

soar_a4 is out!
i think one week is perfect...?

He means ranking the maps should be from 1-5 not just 1-3 as with the demo mapping comp.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC