Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Script to jump alone  (Read 738 times)
Offline  hobbes
Maggot

Anyone got the script that lets you run jump maps over a lan for some practice? I think I found it on these forums...I forget, I tried a forum search but didn't find it, checked stickies etc...

So, if anyone has that script that would be sexy.  Also maybe make a sticky thread detailing how people can jump by themselves for some practice.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Well, there is a download link on kaps ring video for an infinite clip (actually like 220 rockets in one clip)
http://tinyurl.com/InfAmmo is the link

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Soldier

Very carefully
playing a jump map on lan shouldn't require a script unless you're doing the jumps in unintended ways or as an unintended class. They have their own built in regen that doesn't need anything special like that. The infinite ammo script is only very useful for soldiers doing maps as demo or jumping on stock maps.

Maggot

Hey hobbes, instead of starting a server through the create server menu, open console and type "map mapname" ie. map jump_pagoda
Havent tried the create server thing in ages but i recall when the regen kicks in it destroys stickys or stops your launcher for firing for a second.
Was hella annoying for me since i have too crappy a connection to play properly online  :'(

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

The infinite ammo script is only very useful for soldiers doing maps as demo or jumping on stock maps.
Well, that is what I had figured he was trying to do :P

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC