Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jump Achievements  (Read 442 times)
Offline  GNCMatt
Maggot

I'm sure a lot of you have noticed the jump achievements by now on JumpIt, but for those who haven't, I've been working on demoman jump achievements for a week or two now.  I've finally got it to the point that I'm comfortable thinking about the cosmetic aspects of the achievements.  I'm not very creative, so I'd like to poll the community to see what names people can come up with for the achievements.  So take a look at the achievements and post your ideas; also comment on other peoples ideas so I can use the ones everyone likes the best.  Mainly looking for names for the achievements without real names, like Pogo 5, Air Pogo 5, etc. But if you think you have a better idea for one that already has a name, feel free to share.

Also, if you have any ideas for more achievements you are welcome to share; but please, only demoman achievements for now, soldier will come later.

You can view the achievements here:
http://www.mattsfiles.com/jumpit/achievements.php

I guess this is also an announcement that I finally made the achievement listing page, not super pretty but it gets the job done.  You can also view the achievement page (along with your progress) by typing !achievements in chat on JumpIt.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Fucking amazing job matt. THIS IS WHY WE LOVE YOU!!

---------------------------

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

^   :D
Where in the fuck will you air pogo 50 times in a row at lol (btw the "look ma no floor" achievement has a typo in it "   "Maintain a wall pogo as Demoman on a (right here there is nothing so it says on a for) for 5 jumps."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 02:09:30 PM by DiddyKong FTW »

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  GNCMatt
Maggot

^   :D
Where in the fuck will you air pogo 50 times in a row at lol (btw the "look ma no floor" achievement has a typo in it "   "Maintain a wall pogo as Demoman on a (right here there is nothing so it says on a for) for 5 jumps."

Fixed.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC