Forums

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Banned shoutout to exile  (Read 727 times)
Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
why does the server crash exactly?
I can easily make it 6 slot with class limits if that would stop it (I was thinking about doing this anyway...)

Exile, talk to him before you kick (and/or ban). Be polite no need admin unless you have to.
Benroads, I'm not sure what the situation was exactly, if it's 4/4 (and the other 3 want to play) then you should play or leave.

If it's crashing because of 5/4 or 6/4 then I'm just going to make it 6 slot cause that's terrible.

You could try and we could test if forcing in is still possible after that.

Also I expect that people have the common sense to not force in to a full server.

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Soldier

m3thskiLL
ill try it

Maggot

As I said I use aliases to join servers so I did not really have a way of checking to see if the server was full. Even before he updated it to allow all people in I would normally join up to bball and sit in spec for 1-2 minutes and if a spot didn't open up i'd go elsewhere.

At the time it was 2v2 and I could have joined either side and made it 3v2 but I was just speccing until a spot opened.

Rocketman

And like he said, if another person had joined using console, the server would have crashed. He didn't do it personally to get at you, he did it to ensure the server didn't crash. Just let it go.

Soldier

m3thskiLL
I'm not blaming anyone, both sides are understandable. It's really the servers fault if 7 ppl could connect and it
crashes.

There's no console connect when it's full (6/6) now.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 12:45:03 AM by wonderland »

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
There's no console connect when it's full (6/6) now.

Thanks. I don't see why you were the only admin, even when you quit, but now that you're back I guess it's ok

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC