Forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: urrrr  (Read 1073 times)
Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

what ? so you´re pogoing on the floor and lay down 2 stickies on floor and shoot one up in the air to do vertical pogo, now u can´t do this anymore

Use stock, problem solved.

---------------------------

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
What about the people who hate jumping with the stock launcher and don't abuse the sticky limit?
People are now just going to be using stock with the !superman command, so nothing will change.
I'd like to request that this plugin be added: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=226360

Come on.  It's not like anyone even cares about the timers, as it is.

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Maggot

what ? so you´re pogoing on the floor and lay down 2 stickies on floor and shoot one up in the air to do vertical pogo, now u can´t do this anymore

use it on maps like speed2 and have fun

Rocketman

use it on maps like speed2 and have fun

Ohhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooo

Now you have to learn to actually route your speedrun and not rely on unlocks to cheat your way through! Whatever will you do!

Maggot

u must play a different game than i do, but nevermind

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

I don't even the stupidity.

Rocketman

u must play a different game than i do, but nevermind

I call it vanilla. Others prefer stock.

Mind you, I'm not for the change. It's dumb, it's un-needed, and it's only anti-fun, but it only helps people cheat jump maps anyway, you can just use vanilla loadout.

Maggot

but i love the change ! on normal maps ... tired of idiots jumping around and complaining that they need more than 2 stickies, but on jump maps its useless, its broken, and there are some pretty shitty maps and some pretty shitty servers out there where its much needed, and don´t just call me stupid, prove it, u might learn something

Maggot

some people would do speedruns as demo on soldier maps and use 3 stickies or more to go faster^^

:S

Offline  snufkin
Soldier

hurtme -9999999
As you can see I still have one stickybomb at the end of the jump. Don't know if achieve anything with this, but it's good to know I guess.
new sticky jumper test Small | Large
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 12:41:27 PM by snufkin »

Maggot

using 3 stickies doesnt exactly mean putting 3 stickies on the floor and jumping .... it means that sometimes you need to actually shoot the 3rd one before u actually det the 2 you´re using if people can´t understand this ....
i´m done with this thread ..

Rocketman

and don´t just call me stupid, prove it, u might learn something

Prove what? I didn't call you stupid.  I was certainly condescending, but not insulting.

using 3 stickies doesnt exactly mean putting 3 stickies on the floor and jumping .... it means that sometimes you need to actually shoot the 3rd one before u actually det the 2 you´re using if people can´t understand this ....
i´m done with this thread ..

I'd say most of us understand it.  The point is that it's freaking irrelevant.  Use the stock launcher and it's not an issue. You don't get to cheat anymore with your orange weapon.

Maggot

u should follow a tutorial on learning how to read i wont feed u anymore !
peace !

Offline  Shunix
Soldier

Awooooo!
Somebody lock this topic its going nowhere

Maggot

the funny thing is at no point in this thread i said i use the jumper, in fact i hate it cause of the noise it makes, all i said and others did too its that its useless now in jump maps because of the obvious reasons (not so obvious to some ...), some maps won´t be played anymore because of the shitty regen spots where the jumper was actually useful, and not all the servers have the budha/superman plugins.
and some soldier maps dont have exactly regen for demos, and were actually playable cause of the jumper, if u dont det more than 2 stickies at a time, you´re not cheating, and at the end of the day its still a jump map and if u cheat the only thing you´re cheating is yourself so ....
sorry if i´m being condescending to anyone, i know i have a handful of posts but i´m not exactly new here so take your attitude full of fail to somewhere else, and i agree with locking this thread, its just not worth it !

Pages: 1 [2] 3
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC