Forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Jump map difficulty ranking  (Read 4061 times)
Soldier

Hi

---------------------------
Hi

Fly

Sheep
pure_b2 should be in medium , and rvr_a6 should be in hard imo

Offline  Lambda
Maggot

over_beta is harder than what... for me.

In soldier maps... in PRO i can't see edgebug :(
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 03:06:45 PM by Lambda »

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
karb belongs in the top of the medium
also tissue should be higher on the list

(the lists are, from top to bottom, easiest to hardest of each category right?)

Offline  Lambda
Maggot

karb belongs in the top of the medium
also tissue should be higher on the list

(the lists are, from top to bottom, easiest to hardest of each category right?)

Yeah. you are right.

Fly

Jon Bon Jovi of course
You could put elysium in pro if you count the bonus as a jump that must be passed.

It wasn't me, but Jon Bon Jovi of course.

Soldier

You could put elysium in pro if you count the bonus as a jump that must be passed.
This. Only a few people have beaten that.

Why is 4starters full last on hard? that map is ez pz compared to the others, put it right after natural imo.

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams

Why is 4starters full last on hard? that map is ez pz compared to the others, put it right after natural imo.

idk dude speedrunning every course in a row sounds pretty tough, harder than natural for sure. As I said I kinda made this with a speedrun orientation in mind. And no I'm not accounting for ANY of the bonuses (even where I say full), except for "littleman_v4 full w/ bonuses" in pro. I think speedruns should exclude bonuses. They are bonuses after all.

And yea I do agree that over is harder than what actually.

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
ohw, rvr 2nd course isnt speedrunnable yet, cos theres a tp which doesnt work somewhere along the way yet, i'll have that fixed next version tho (got like 20jumps now textured, its slowly getting there)

Also bonus = 5 jumps and secret 2, so max 53 jumps if you'd do both courses as speedrun (unless you imagine a course with bonus and secret added to the speedrun, but i deliberatly put them as bonus and secret so you wouldnt have to bother with them in speedruns ^^)

Also.. i did put regen + hurt on it... why does it need regen on?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 02:03:23 AM by CrancK »

Soldier

idk dude speedrunning every course in a row sounds pretty tough, harder than natural for sure. As I said I kinda made this with a speedrun orientation in mind. And no I'm not accounting for ANY of the bonuses (even where I say full), except for "littleman_v4 full w/ bonuses" in pro. I think speedruns should exclude bonuses. They are bonuses after all.

And yea I do agree that over is harder than what actually.

Oops didn't read that, but if you're going with speedruns in mind, then I'd move foundation right below heaven, its quite hard to speedrun compared to torii and duey imo.

In-fact, has anyone besides me attempted a speedrun of it?

The fastest i got was 20mins, which is by no means good, but its p fast for me.

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
ohw, rvr 2nd course isnt speedrunnable yet, cos theres a tp which doesnt work somewhere along the way yet, i'll have that fixed next version tho (got like 20jumps now textured, its slowly getting there)

Also bonus = 5 jumps and secret 2, so max 53 jumps if you'd do both courses as speedrun (unless you imagine a course with bonus and secret added to the speedrun, but i deliberatly put them as bonus and secret so you wouldnt have to bother with them in speedruns ^^)

Also.. i did put regen + hurt on it... why does it need regen on?

oh the version I played had no regen. Didn't know there was two courses either. Should prolly play it b4 ranking it lol...

And sure gramps I'll move foundgaytion down.

Offline  Shunix
Soldier

Awooooo!
foundgaytion

brilliant

Offline  adrian
Fly

In-fact, has anyone besides me attempted a speedrun of it?

The fastest i got was 20mins, which is by no means good, but its p fast for me.
[/quote]

I did a pretty shitty run a while ago and got 16 mins but im the only person on the database with a time for it

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
the first course on rvr after last jump tps to second course, thus might not have noticed it

I'd say its not ready for "official" speedrunning yet though, i'm pretty sure i also didnt put timers on it yet

Offline  Shunix
Soldier

Awooooo!
Rebound should be in pro imo i find that as hard as aviator to run...maybe i just suck at speedshots

Pages: 1 [2] 3
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC