Forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: na vs euro bball tourney  (Read 1671 times)
Rocketman

seems that the eu and na seperated is gonna win.

We can't do it this way if we agree to let non-NA/EU. Or we have to kind of just throw those teams on whichever side has less teams.

Soldier

bball

We can't do it this way if we agree to let non-NA/EU. Or we have to kind of just throw those teams on whichever side has less teams.
ye thats seems alright,
put em in eu or na..

---------------------------
i play bball often

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
then we might get a EU vs AUS final......intresting ^^

Soldier

bball
thats highly unlikely i think
just because the odds are stacked agains them.

i play bball often

Offline  Aurora
Soldier

anyway,i think we still haven't made all the rules and things very clear.
since kairu is the runner of the signup thread,can  you make an official rule post.just edit the original i think.
i know it has some rules in it but a few things changed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-EU,and NA,teams will be put in seperate brackets,connecting in the final match,to insure an NA vs EU match.
-All matches except the last one will be played on 1 server(this is optional i guess but i see no reason to switch it up),and this also brings another point.will it be single elimination,or will it be best 2 out of 3 and such.
As for gameplay,i think a few things should be banned,or atleast discouraged.
1.goal tending ofcourse
2.hoopshooting (standing right next to the hoop,and shooting the player right as he is about to cap.this can happen by accident ofcourse,so its not gonna be punishable,unless the player does it very very often.)
3.jump shotgun (another one of those strats,that can be bypassed sure,but it makes for a boring game,and we wanna have fun right)
4.spamming from the fences,same as hoopshooting,as far as punishing goes.

and last demos.
i think demos should ONLY be provided,if a team has a complaint against a different team.
a complaint which has no demo,or atleast 1-2 reputable witnesses will not be accepted.
-------------------------------------
thats all the things i got from this thread so far
any suggestions write below
Honestly, those gameplay rules are pretty bad. The only rule that has ever been in place in any bball tourney is goaltending and it should stay that way #2,3 and 4 are just stupid.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 08:06:24 PM by Aurora »

Soldier

bball
well first off those arent any oficial rules. Thats just me talking about what I think they should be based on suggestions and such.but even if they arent rules,are you gonna start using those plays?they are generally frowned upon-and as I said, can make the game boring and stale matey   

i play bball often

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
well first off those arent any oficial rules. Thats just me talking about what I think they should be based on suggestions and such.but even if they arent rules,are you gonna start using those plays?they are generally frowned upon-and as I said, can make the game boring and stale matey   

Rather enforce real rules than morals.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put

Might sound harsh but I think we should leave out the non Na/Eu. Tossing them on whatever teams wouldn't be right. Unless they can match the amount of teams we have, in which case we could turn this into a Na/Eu/Aus Tourny.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Soldier

bball
or 1 has less teams than the other.
as far as i know,the only person from there that wants to play is combustion,and his team mate ofc.
so i guess 1 team wont hurt

i play bball often

Pages: 1 2 [3]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC