Forums

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: anyone remember wonderland's jump from pretty jumps and stuff?  (Read 1303 times)
Soldier

etf2l already knows about the bug and if people will use it they will totaly ban it valve seems to know about it too maybe they work on it already.

Soldier

bball
don't think leagues will ban the command,since its actually useful outside of this bug
i've had it binded to a key for ages even before knowing about its other uses,since some huds tend to bug out,
like having red health,even when its full and stuff like that

---------------------------
i play bball often

Offline  cough
Maggot

tl;dr I think the idea that it becoming more public would break the game is stupid (see comp banning it argument above and Valve being a lot more active fixing glitches as of late), but I do understand why people want to keep it under their hats.

Would it break the game if it became public? No.

Would it mess with comp (outside of a few low-key games people don't notice)? No, probably not.

Is it worth the mess of it by willingly spreading it? I say no, myself.

Pretty much a more concise version of my post yeah. Doesn't add anything of worth and this game is broken enough as is.

Soldier

don't think leagues will ban the command,since its actually useful outside of this bug
i've had it binded to a key for ages even before knowing about its other uses,since some huds tend to bug out,
like having red health,even when its full and stuff like that
they wont ban the command right because of the usefullness. any league you will play wants to have demos recorded there you can see everything.
its just like the reconnect exploit if you can see it you will be punished

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
i've had it binded to a key for ages

Unbind it

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Rocketman

they wont ban the command right because of the usefullness. any league you will play wants to have demos recorded there you can see everything.
its just like the reconnect exploit if you can see it you will be punished

There are TONS of commands, as well as outside of tf2 ways to cause this. Many of them not involving demo recording at all.

Soldier

bball

Unbind it
why?
i said i need it

i play bball often

Offline  Krocket
Maggot

Easily Surpassed

Unbind it

Lol why? I had it binded long before I knew it could be used for higher jumps or basher jumps. Huds fuck up and it will always be needed. If I feel like going derp mode and doing this in a lobby or a pub or something I see no harm. I will never do it in a jump map or 6s match.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 03:03:47 PM by Krocket »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rocketeer

I consider this to be in the same category...
LOLYOU CS:S Lag Switching ESEA!!~~ KIDS RAGING lOl
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 10:21:19 AM by Dr. Heinz »

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC