Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Playing Jump Offline  (Read 1268 times)
Maggot

Hey just made an account to answer my question but ill probably stick around as this looks like a good forum.
My question is how do you make play a jump map offline (not in server) but with server rules like regen, superman ect.

If a topic has already been made for it refer me to it. thanks

Maggot

i dont know but jump maps have auto resupply

or you can use sv_cheats 1 (no idea)

or this http://forums.tf2jump.com/index.php?topic=566.0  (no idea too)

Rocketman

Like dotdotdot said, every jump map itself has built in regen so that you can beat any jump without any cheat or plugin.  If you're talking about a plugin based infinite ammo clip to cheat through the jumps, then you can use these

Fly

Registered as Special43004 but playing as Kandrix
iĆ³kay, i'll add that missing ideas... u dont need to use sv_cheats, unless u want to demojump... then its better to use this - into dev console commands. sv_cheats 1        hurtme -200000

Then you'll be overhealed enough for at least 2 hours of demojumping :)

For ammo resupply use script from link (post above)

copy it into wordpad and then click Save as.. and  All files in file type choose, into name write for example regen.cfg

then copy this file into steam/steamapps/YOURNICK/team fortress 2/tf/cfg

and ingame write into console        exec regen.cfg

And thats all :)

---------------------------
New acc

Old acc

Offline  kawaii
Maggot

Method 1: Using SourceMod on a listen server to install Jump Mode
Jump Mode isn't the plugin that Jump iT / JuJump iT uses, but it has autoheal, autoregen, etc.
You can find the plugin here
1. Download SourceMod from here.
2. Download MetaMod from here.
2a. Make your VDF, just set the game to Team Fortress 2.
3. Download the plugin Jump Mode (link could be found at the top of this post)
4. Now to install sourcemod. In the sourcemod .zip, you should find an addons and cfg folder. Put this in your tf folder, by default c:\program files\steam\steamapps\username\team fortress 2\tf
5. In the metamod .zip, you'd find an addons folder. Merge that with the one in your tf folder.
6. Put metamod.vdf in your addons folder.
7. Put the plugin (Jump Mode) in team fortress 2/tf/addons/sourcemod/plugins
8. Go to your Steam Library.
9. In Team Fortress 2 Launch Options, put -insecure
-insecure makes you able to run unsigned plugins (unapproved plugins by TF2 team), but you could not connect to VAC enabled/secure servers.
When you are done jumping and want to play online, exit TF2, and remove -insecure from the launch options.

here are some commands that would be useful when jumping. since regen is cheating for some jumps, you should turn it off when doing a speedrun of the map or something.

jm_autoheal: Enable the healing on hurt (0 - off, 1 - on)
jm_autoressuply: Turn on/off ressuply on hurt (0 - off, 1 - on)
jm_saveloc: Save the current position
jm_resetloc: Reset the saved position
jm_teleport: Teleport to the saved position
jm_ressuply: Ressuply the player ammo

Maggot

Method 1: Using SourceMod on a listen server to install Jump Mode
Jump Mode isn't the plugin that Jump iT / JuJump iT uses, but it has autoheal, autoregen, etc.
You can find the plugin here
1. Download SourceMod from here.
2. Download MetaMod from here.
2a. Make your VDF, just set the game to Team Fortress 2.
3. Download the plugin Jump Mode (link could be found at the top of this post)
4. Now to install sourcemod. In the sourcemod .zip, you should find an addons and cfg folder. Put this in your tf folder, by default c:\program files\steam\steamapps\username\team fortress 2\tf
5. In the metamod .zip, you'd find an addons folder. Merge that with the one in your tf folder.
6. Put metamod.vdf in your addons folder.
7. Put the plugin (Jump Mode) in team fortress 2/tf/addons/sourcemod/plugins
8. Go to your Steam Library.
9. In Team Fortress 2 Launch Options, put -insecure
-insecure makes you able to run unsigned plugins (unapproved plugins by TF2 team), but you could not connect to VAC enabled/secure servers.
When you are done jumping and want to play online, exit TF2, and remove -insecure from the launch options.

here are some commands that would be useful when jumping. since regen is cheating for some jumps, you should turn it off when doing a speedrun of the map or something.

jm_autoheal: Enable the healing on hurt (0 - off, 1 - on)
jm_autoressuply: Turn on/off ressuply on hurt (0 - off, 1 - on)
jm_saveloc: Save the current position
jm_resetloc: Reset the saved position
jm_teleport: Teleport to the saved position
jm_ressuply: Ressuply the player ammo

ok thanks will try that

Maggot

Do you guys know how i can include something like the teleport features? or dose that source mod plugin have it in it?

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
Do you guys know how i can include something like the teleport features? or dose that source mod plugin have it in it?

http://forums.tf2jump.com/index.php/topic,722.0.html

Does not work with stv on however. If you plan on recording a jump you can use getpos then bind the red text it outputs to a key and you'll tele to wherever you typed in getpos.

---------------------------

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC